[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Bye guys :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got banned, because i wanted to. This is my way of getting rid of addiction to playing LFS and time spent on the computer overall.. So thanks for nice chases and nice time. Smile Bye all SmileSmileSmile
(2013-01-07 16:28)iacob_cze Wrote: [ -> ]I just got banned, because i wanted to. This is my way of getting rid of addiction to playing LFS and time spent on the computer overall.. So thanks for nice chases and nice time. Smile Bye all SmileSmileSmile

(2013-01-07 16:31)Ken Block Wrote: [ -> ]Do an unban request ,they can maybe reset your account Smile

I don't think you've read the O.P have you Ken? Wink

See you Jacob, but there was probably a better way of getting rid of your addiction. Tongue
(2013-01-07 16:33)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-07 16:28)iacob_cze Wrote: [ -> ]I just got banned, because i wanted to. This is my way of getting rid of addiction to playing LFS and time spent on the computer overall.. So thanks for nice chases and nice time. Smile Bye all SmileSmileSmile

(2013-01-07 16:31)Ken Block Wrote: [ -> ]Do an unban request ,they can maybe reset your account Smile

I don't think you've read the O.P have you Ken? Wink

See you Jacob, but there was probably a better way of getting rid of your addiction. Tongue

Yes, there was many other ways, but this is the only way which is experienced. Wink (PS: sorry for my english, i am jus beginer)
Uninstall LFS..?

But ok, good luck to you Tongue
Ahh thats a shame Iacob, you are a pretty damn fast mouse driver. Cya later man.
Reference URL's