[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TBO League 2013 - Round One Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
4% now? I assume this has all been tested to make it as fair as possible?
Yes. Tried and tested.
Is this just for round 1??
No, this will be for the full league. Hopefully it will make things more fair for the RB4 drivers Smile
Oh Sad we will just have to teach them how to drive fxo Wink
just got an idea... you could make the restriction dynamic.
depending on the position after the race everyone gets a specific one.
(also added weight maybe)
this would bring the whole field together a bit i think... and make it more interesting.
I dislike the idea of a success ballast for such a league. It could be an idea we could work on for future events though.
PM Sent to all racers:

PM: TBO League 2013 - Round One Next Week (Click to View)
Is the RB4 that bad? GKA could keep up with me whatever car I drove Tongue
I suspect the RB4 is better in alot of areas, but since you have tested things, I guess I'll use the 1% nerfing on the XRT Tongue
I have no chance in hell of winning anyway, just for fun Wink
Well the RB4 isn't that bad but its got no chance of keeping up with the FXO/XRT on the other tracks as well as FE2, so the best chance possible is to give the FXO/XRT the restriction they've been given.
Did a quick skin for the series:
Very nice skin S1
nice skin S1
Remember, round 1 is tonight! Smile
Right, Last night i was apparently given a 24 hour ban for proclamably ramming someone, i had no idea thats happened but hey ho i've been banned till roughly 10pm tonight, i was just wondering if any admin can maybe allow me to compete in TBO tonight then start the ban time again? it's not fair missing TBO over something i don't even know what i did?

Please reply asap :/

-Aiden
(2013-02-03 17:46)AidenJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]Right, Last night i was apparently given a 24 hour ban for proclamably ramming someone, i had no idea thats happened but hey ho i've been banned till roughly 10pm tonight, i was just wondering if any admin can maybe allow me to compete in TBO tonight then start the ban time again? it's not fair missing TBO over something i don't even know what i did?

Please reply asap :/

-Aiden

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...6#pid62186

You were banned for ramming, if you want to be unbanned then make a unban request and NB will look into it. But I don't know how long the unban request will take to solve so
Sent you a PM Aiden. For now, you will have to miss the first round as a ban covers all of our servers.
It's ridiculous i do not recall ramming ANYONE, on the ban list it says i should be unbanned TODAY so i dont see why i'm still banned. It's such a joke.
Keep this to the unban appeal section, not here, thanks.

Your ban ends at 22:55 after the event. NB took the action he thought was appropriate for the report.
I won't be able to make it to this round, however should be able to attend to the other ones Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's