[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Another reason the US should have stricter gun laws?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://abcnews.go.com/US/teen-gunman-tol...d=18189580

Just another shooting at a school.. Thankfully this 1 didn't turn out to be a massacre.
inb4 Blade and his "freedom"
That school at least had an armed guard, but was 'snowed in' that morning.
Hello,

now I find this no good subject is around to arguing.

The opinions about the weapon law far break up. Some are for it some are against it. It plans everything his and disadvantages, with and without weapons.

Every day happen awful ones bargains. Amok runs (school, purchasing centre etc.) wrong-way driver on the highways, coach and train misfortune and what it else so gives.

But they all have in common one. There die innocent people. Is it now children or adults. Both is bad. Whether now 5 adults or 5 children die. This makes no difference like one calls it. You were torn from her life.

I am against the increase of the sedate with weapon, it should be loosened to protect itself from something like that.

I think weapons are only medium for the purpose of. The person running amok brings only his fury or aggressions to print out.

I see no danger in weapons. Weapons did not shoot by themselves. The people them started wrong are weapons.

Much more badly I think that there people is apparently not notably, annoyed, is teased and above all not is helped. On it it should be respected.

There something should be made! Mad

Love greets

Ps.: My condolences to all families and friends Crying.
Smile^ I like this guy, he gets it.
(2013-01-12 14:10)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Smile^ I like this guy, he gets it.

I don't get what he's saying though.
(2013-01-12 19:05)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-12 14:10)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Smile^ I like this guy, he gets it.

I don't get what he's saying though.

I didn't either.

Yeah guns didn't shoot themselves, but if there were no gun would there be a shooting then? /Mellow I doubt.
Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

If there were no gun to use, same people would probably find another way to kill people.

Sure I agree guns make it worse tho, handing everyone one of them will cause them to be able to kill more people in less time, and with more higher chances of killing the victim.
Still, I would rather enforce gun keeping laws than gun owning laws. It should be strict where you can keep your legal guns and how well do they need to be locked down.

Even in Finland a gun case could just have a tiny diary lock and it will pass. I think they should have heavy locks and be made from thick steel. And there should also be a law concerning the safe keeping of the key/opening code/whatever so people couldn't just hand them out. If someone takes your gun, it's your fault because you didn't secure it well enough.
AJ gets it Smile
(2013-01-13 17:23)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

If there were no gun to use, same people would probably find another way to kill people.

Sure I agree guns make it worse tho, handing everyone one of them will cause them to be able to kill more people in less time, and with more higher chances of killing the victim.

You use my Words Thumbup1Thumbup1 +1
I can't believe I'm saying this but the Sandy Hook thing most likely was a Hoax. Theres disturbing video of the one kids dad laughing and the one "dead" girl with the president. And there were several fund websites setup before the event! My mind was blown. I'll post links and such once I'm on a PC. Scary stuff man!

Call me crazy! But my one friend who never says anything bad about anyone or anything started talking about this which led to several hours of researching online!
This isn't a hoax sorry to say. I live in CT and the state police here don't *Removed* around. It's legit, whatever you've seen, someone trolled you.
Holy crap as I was reading I just came across more. I need to restate my point. The idea of just Adam Lanza killing people is false. How many people or have died is false. Who what or how many I don't know.

One tell tale fact to me is the body count to injury count. Nobody can pick up a firearm, especially a pistol and be that accurate without any priors. I haven't gotten far enough in yet, but supposedly the firearms weren't purchased to long ago by the mother before the incident.

Another point is the crazy news that was verified today multiple shooters/attackers. Supposedly reports talk about hooded people/nuns. Today it was discovered this was true and you can see these figures in the chopper footage.

I may have misspoke typing before I can completely gather my thoughts but my mind is totally shattered why someone would set this up!
When your standing point blank to another person/s it's not hard to shoot a gun and kill people.
Ya but the last several violen acts were at this range as well. Batman incident, Virginia Tech.

While everyone thinks I'm a crazy American who probably runs around nude in the streets let me just say Clinton agreed with my idea about armed gaurds at every school around the US. But also know that several states and many counties are standing up and will not enforce assault weapons bans. It's one of the fundamental rights and one of their oaths they swore when they enters office or the force.

I bought my first bumper sticker and may actually put it on my car. It gives everyone a chuckle and a slight realization of how stupid gun control is.
"If guns kill people, then spoons make Rosie O'Donnell FAT."

AJ I only have one issue with your idea. I sleep with a loaded pistol grip 12 gauge next to my bed and 4 rifles plus a pistol below it. The rifles and pistols are locked but the shotgun is for defense. How would one differentiate defense from improper storage? I totally support the background check idea, and am fine with the 7 day wait. When we purchased my .243 at Wal Mart the store manager had to walk the firearm out of the store. (Wal Mart is the number one fire arm dealer).

And fun fact, Chicago is a firearm free city yet so far in 2013 there have been 80 homicides...Obama'a hometown too lol oh the irony.
(2013-01-16 06:46)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]"If guns kill people, then spoons make Rosie O'Donnell FAT."

Okay, let's go with that and just ban bullets instead. Laugh

(2013-01-16 06:46)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]AJ I only have one issue with your idea. I sleep with a loaded pistol grip 12 gauge next to my bed and 4 rifles plus a pistol below it. The rifles and pistols are locked but the shotgun is for defense. How would one differentiate defense from improper storage?

That's the problem you have there, all of you already have guns so everyone needs to protect themselves from each other (so now lock them away W00t) And that doesn't happen in Europe, nobody needs a firearm for self-defense. A melee weapon maybe but not a firearm.
What AJ said.

We have what a baseball bat in case of unwelcome visitors (like jehovah's witnesses)

We have a quite powerful air gun but that's mainly for the cats who get lost in our yard.
Why not let everyone have a personal rocket launcher for their 'protection'? It escalates and escalates with more and more deadly weapons (e.g. assault rifles). If everyone has the same weapon (or no weapon), then all things are equal, and the benefit of "personal protection" is nullified.
(2013-01-16 06:46)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]And fun fact, Chicago is a firearm free city yet so far in 2013 there have been 80 homicides...Obama'a hometown too lol oh the irony.

Well i don't recall Chicago is locked down with heavy borders from the rest of Illinois. If you really want a usable statistic then get rid of all firearms in America and check the homicides rates after a few years.
Otherwise that irony fires back like most of your arguments.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's