[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Community - Most Annoying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Community - Most Annoying

This is the poll for the following award:

Community Awards - Most Annoying
Umm.. [RDSR] Senfi? I doubt.
Thought he was in TT?
Exactly Sleep

He WAS in RDSR like 6 months ago.
Woo, I can finally win something Biggrin
(2013-01-14 20:03)TheSAgibbs Wrote: [ -> ]Woo, I can finally win something Biggrin

Gratz Tongue

I was hoping to win on Wannabe admin but TowCat flew past -.-
Yeah Senfi was nominated by Chill with a TT tag. So someone failed there then Tongue

And gratz Seven!! Biggrin Heart
(2013-01-14 20:04)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]I was hoping to win on Wannabe admin but TowCat flew past -.-

Try harder next year Wink

Thanks K1 Heart
You're lucky Seven i was going to vote you but i have to 100% give it to VEE!! Tongue
Then Seven is unlucky he wants to win Biggrin But i didn't vote for you either Seven Tongue Have no idea why ur in there
Most people have only talked to me when I get hit by another person, that's why most think I'm annoying :')
More to do with the 10 minutes of moaning you do after you have been hit ^
No need to start Chris.
Lighten up man lol..
I'm not going to start one. I'm just saying there was no need for you to call my actions ''moaning'' - Otherwise, I'd be fine. Smile Can we leave this now? It's just a vote, leave it for voting discussion and banter Thumbup1
Ok, well in that case, I retract the previous statement, and would like to replace it with:

"More to do with the 10 minutes of (what I would call in my opinion, which I am entitled to) "moaning" you do after you have been hit ^." No offence intended. Just my reason of why I voted for you. Nevertheless, no harm intended, don't expect to need to return to this thread to explain myself further. Smile
That's as fair a reason as any.
i'm not in here? Ohmy
Don't play much here but i feel i could atleast contribute with something. Wink

Even if i havn't really encountered this person on a daily basis, i still feel my vote falls on Mr. Seven because i found it rather annoying, back when you stole Team Core Racing's skins, editing them to your favor for your own team. Thumbdown

Not sure if this title is anything to be proud of to win, but nevertheless you know how people see you. Rolleyes
That was an accident! Sad
Reference URL's