[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hey... What happened?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I lost my cop rights, I don't see any reports of me and I think I have been a good cop lately...

Whoever revoked me could please reply here?
You were speeding as a cop?
I revoked your rights as you were doing 80mph in a 60mph zone, and then 80mph in the 75mph zone on the bridge.

You'll need to complete basic training to get your rights back.
Well I wanted to laser a XRT and I saw the XRT wrongside, so I raised my speed but the XFR was on my way all the time... But I tried not to speed too much, all I wanted to do was to catch up the XRT... But well... I ask other questions on the training forum...
Speeding up as a cop is not allowed. If, and only if you have a laser reading, then you may spend a few seconds to try and get them back in your radar to initiate chase. During this incident, you did not take one laser reading, initiate any chases, or fine anyone for speeding.

Cal previously warned you about this before when you got reported and made it very clear, so really there's no excuse.

Taking basic training will allow you to get your rights back.
Yes I know that, and I accept the actions. I'm sorry for the incident and will avoid doing it on the future. Thx for clearing this up! Smile
No problem Smile
Just to clarify,Roba.

The reason you lost your cop rights wasn't because the speeding was major, it's more to do with the fact that your history for speeding as cop and getting warnings for it ain't great. Obviously, this was the final straw and it should make you realise that we do expect people to learn from these warnings.
Well I only remember I had 1 warning about it, and the other one was on the Kyoto, when I got reported about it.. And I didn't just speed becouse I felt like it, but I'm not starting to explain anything much further, becouse I feel like arguing with you guys then..
To be honest, as, the reporter who reported you weeks ago:

You speeded atleast 5 times as a cop, in that report, and all you got was a warning. Fine, action was taken, soft, but hey, everyone starts at a time. Now you lost your coprights, because you were still speeding and didnt seem to have learned something from my report back then. (And I'd place a bet on it, that this wasnt the only time that you were speeding as a cop, apart from my report and the speeding that made you lose your coprights).

Point being: You had your warning, and now a harder action has been taken. Just make sure its the last one.

Rolleyes
I'm going to close this thread before this escalates Smile

What's done is done.
Reference URL's