[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Rynno666

● Time & Date of Incident Yesterday and link is here why http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=5777

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hmm okei i get banned for interfering chase what was not do prupose i say even sorry immidatly when i was realise i was middle of chase. Blackwood is just so little track, cars and chase is everywhere it mean then ,cant drive normal in this track when u need stop immidiatly every time when u see chase sign because it`s all time almoust everywhere. I was getting banned 5 days. Maybe 1-2 Days maximum ??? If nobody dont change this bann then i dont have nothing to do just wait 5 days. I apologize then when i was to close for chase but i say again i was not prupose interfering or fallowing chase just earn money with my Xrg. maybe think and unban me or not 5 days?
The other guy username roll55 he "miss B does pass the chase and ignores sirens and rams into the back of the cop and does not apologize". So a short ban will be given for this" I even cant find him to "ban list" .I was stop immidatly say sorry after that to be so close with chase i was not ramming nobody and i get 5 days...?

Anyway i wait to see what you decide admins

I think its unfair when i get 5 days banned i dont ram cops stop immidiatly and say sry when realize i was middle of chase nobody was hurting and crashing. But guy who prupose fallow chase and overtake chase and finaly ram cops get short ban ? Shaphira you was very baad mood when you give me 5 days ban? Why i get 5 days ban but guy who did 10x more then me is not banned anymore? Or it was you friend Shaphira? What political things gouing here i dond understand? Ban people like want and its fun??? I understand when i was ram and prupose ram and no sry at all but i say sry immidiatly when realise i was middle of chase and dont fallowing it. Why you Shaphira gimme 5 days ban for that??? Yeah i think its unfair dont abuse power please if u have right to ban others but why i get longer ban when roll005 who prupose fallowing chase,overtake chase and the end ram cops. ? He get short ban whats over now but me who dont fallow prupose chase,DONT RAM NOBODY i get 5 days? Shaphira maybe you tell me what decision is this?? or why??

I understand when we both get same ban or i get even not so long ban when roll005 but he is not even banned and do many times more then me thats my question why? How you do this Shapira? Its not feel right this ban manouver. You are 40 years old woman you should know what is right or what is not right and i think its not right to ban me 5 days because of that when i even not touhing nobody. I understand you dont like me but just ban me for that 5 days and guy who did many times more and RAM COP even he get nothing ??? Its really weird....

no hard feelings really but i just dont understand why i get longer ban when my fault was 10% there and guy who broke much more law and ram cops in the end get minimum ban whats over now ??? Smile
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello ProDriver
Firstly i would just like to clarify that i do not hate you.
Now lets get to your unban request, given that you already have warnings on your URS to do with passing police chases, a ban of 5 days was sufficient enough for you to realize that its not acceptable. Respect sirens and give the chasing officers plenty of room to pass. There would of been plenty of time for you to of slowed, and also a big warning of sirens displayed on your screen, both audible and visual gives you enough time to slow down and (or) stop. Have you learnt this time ProDriver. If you Honestly have then i shall reduce your ban

You also said in your unban request the following :
I understand when we both get same ban or i get even not so long ban when roll005 but he is not even banned and do many times more then me thats my question why.

Please could you provide replays of this if possible as just saying it is not evidential enough .
Ofc i have learned i was not do this prupose and apologize and apologize again if its nessecesry . I have learned i know all time this if see siren stay away but i was not meaning fallowing the chase i think they go full speed and i was drive xrg who is slower car then cops and suspect was and i was thinking they go full gas and i was behind them but they just stopped and i was in middle of chase. Sorry again then i was not meaning interfering or fallowing chase. I always move away or stopped when i see chase........

Ok tnx Shaphira u dont hate me Biggrin
Good I'm glad you have learnt and now hopefully you will not pass chases in the future. If this happens again then a longer ban will be issued.

You will be unbanned shortly as I have had your ban reduced to 1 day.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's