[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Rynno666

● Time & Date of Incident17.01.2012 00.55 ( I live in Estronia)

● Replay / Screenshot LinkSad I dont have replay or screenshot because i get banned, was not recording replay what i do now)
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I tell how it was now. I was drive blackwood RB4 and chase many times cops many long chases. I use rb4, FULL gas tank and 4 people in car. I was driving over 430km and the last chase was over 30 minuts, Stunna chase me ( username Comcastcable) And nick and some matrix cop and i get banned 2 weeks for ramming? I know i was not ramming prupose no illegal rams i know what shold i do or what not. Cops Nick and Stunna ram me many times and when i say not to ram me then they say they dont ram me. Stunna you know i dont have replay you know that was not prupose ram but u was know i was long bonus and i was not stopping no way when u want this and my RB4 move all time cops cant bust me my car weight was so big when someone block me i just push him out. But finaly stunna nerves explodes and he ban me for 2 weeks for ramming. Why should i ram cops if i just get unbanned for interferning chase and i was 430km bonus? Lol i was not first day in TC i know my right and ram is not allowed i know i was not ramming them so hard like they say please upload video replay here stunna that everybody seen how i ram you and how u ram me many times and then just say sry after mega ram . Its ridicoluous. Stunna i know you read it and you know how thing was there i was not ram u heavy prupose just pushing cars away because my car was so heavy . Its lfs psyhics. And he ban me on game 2 weeks for ramming. Stunne if you are man upload this replay here and let all see how i " ram" you. If cops ram suspect and lose car control then its not ram and when you blocked me and i push you away its not ram . I hope he put replay here and there you all see how cops nick and specialy stunna ram to hard me . Its all replay ....

Btw Stunna language was not so good yesterday ( Maybe this is reason why he dont want put replay here ) But he use TC TAG and he is TC memember like i understand TC STUNNA , but how he talk on TC main server blackwood yesterday was not normal i think . He use language like " I am gay , i like guys, i like suck cock" And such things. I was not only 1 who see that all and asking why he talk this way and then he answer "what i tell" ??? lol . He talk "priva" to this text the text was purple not main text. I think its not normal behavior people who is in TC and act like that? Stunna i know u read it upload this replay here .

I report Stunna immidiatly when he ban me ( http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=5858 ) but this report was not correct and moved by archive )
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
http://www.sendspace.com/file/008beb watch all the timestamps I posted, and can you give me sometime to respond to this before saying, "im not man enough to upload a replay". It's a game, what does that have to do with being a man?

1:07:11, 1:07:42, 1:15:22, 1:15:26, 1:16:39, 1:17:04, ram, no sorry, 1:20:00, 1:22:50, 1:32:10, although it looks like lag after you ram him, and you said, "I don't touch u lol", but you clearly were. Then finally, 1:33:05 ish, you reversed full speed into my side, no sorry.

And the stuff I was saying was directly to Nick, he knows I was fooling around with him, as he was doing the same thing to me.
I watch the replay and these RAMS are not rams like so prupose lol look how you ram me and yeah there was some lag rams but i was not never ram full speed prupose ram i was dont to nothing what is worth 2 weeks ban . Admit that you was this moment angry and you should not ban me for that...u know it even if u dont admit it...
I am not stupid to ram cops if i know its not allowed and i have 430km bonus and i know i may kicked or much more badly banned. And in the end you ban me . There timestaps are not prupose rams think man i was driving full gas tank RB4 and 4 men passenger was car. My car weight was so high ofcrouse if u try pit me or push me and i push back my car wins because my mass was higher then you cars. But i was not really ramming you prupose ,if i was my way and car was broke and cops blocking and someone get hitting then it was 100% not prupose to ramming cops. I dont want fight or argue but i really think its little bit unfair...
I was just try escape with my heavy rb4 and when u block or push me and i block and push you then whats wrong? There was no high speed full rams. Think my car mass and lfs psyhics. What happening now? I need wait 2 weeks tnx to this incident??? Or you are not so angry anymore and we think something out .

And thise stuff "sucking cock" " and gay stuff" okei i understand you make jokes but are thise jokes are right place to say...think if there was under 18 age kids....why they should read it? I was not thinking you are real gay belive me i know u was kidding but i think its not right place to say these stuff .

and these LAG crash i understand there was lag and in my car view i was not seeng i ram him i just seen flying car . There was 4 cops i drive inside view and try escape i cant see any corner any cm where is somewhere and who crash . But i say last time in the end i was not ramming not you,not nick not matrix or jon no prupose crash. Sure we crashed and wrecks but this was chase long chase i was try escape. I have seen more harder chase and more harder force and nobody dont ban nobody. One time ATRAXIA or what is he name he had same situation he had heavy RB4 and he even escaped but nobody dont ban or report him. I was specing this chase all time and there was use even lot force then my chase but its not ramming man..not prupose ram.
I was never 'angry' once during this chase, so there is nothing to admit. I didn't ram you, you brake check so how am I supposed to know when your going to brake check? When did I ever say "sucking cock", and "gay stuff"? And please don't bring up another user during YOUR unban request, this has nothing to do with what happened then.
you was not angry? Sure . yes i was do brake cheks but i was think it ram when i do prupose that then u ram me ofc i dont think its ram. I mean other situation when u push or ram me very hard to barriers and many times one track. When did you say sucking cock and gay stuff? now you sau you dont say it ? you just sai little bit time ago "And the stuff I was saying was directly to Nick, he knows I was fooling around with him, as he was doing the same thing to me. " Maybe its not on replay thats the reason you ask now when you did say it. U know you say it. And i dont bring nobody here just tell that more hard force chase was and he get not banned but you ban me 2 weeks for " RAMMING" . I dont tell it was something happening with him chase lol i just say it was more badly chase but nobody dont get banned. I know i am Prodriver and you and some guys just want ban me if you think u have reason. You was thinking it was right decision? you car was so broke and u know i was not stoppig if u was not ban me belive me i was drive more 30 minuts minimum and you know it . I think thats the reason why you ban me you was seen and understand i was not stopping and you was so long chase me and you car was broke but i still dont stop.
This ban is unfair man u know it
So are you requesting another admin to review this?
I dont reguest nothing man i just say i dont see that i prupose full ram you that you can ban me 2 weeks...i know i was not ramming you heavy rams prupose if i was want prupose ram me then i dont write here now then i just wait 2 weeks but i know myself i really dont ram u prupose big crashes thats the reason why all is here. If someone want watch this then please let watch then saw how this chase was i adimt there was ramming but u know what is ramming or ramming. Some is just crashes or just wrong manouvers and sometimes car act different way like you plan begin but just say i was not really want prupose ram you . Maybe you think i prupose ram you because my car was so heavy and if u push me and i push back then you car is not so heavy and my car push you car away but this was chase. I was not planing or waiting do prupose crash cops
When your full throttling into someone that is considered a ram, just because you have 4-5people in your car doesn't mean you can full throttle your gas into someone.
Sure but there was not such crash like someone drive or stay and i go full ram him i was go full gas ofcourse my rb4 full tank and 4 perseon its moving like xrg or little bit more i need to drive full gas. And if cops try block me every side then ofcrouse i push pedal and move them away but these little bit bigger crashes was 100% not for prupose ramming. Show me the chase when suspect who want drive away stops when some cop is near him ?? 99% people push away all cops specyaly when they car are heavy. What we gonna do now then ??? You think these 2 weeks ban is right for these chase ??? you are admin i cant to nothing but i tell one more time i was dont ram no cops prupose to RAM .
I dont understand why Matthew write here? Is it he appeal post?

and i get private message for one guy who tell me "and if you post unban appeal, your ban will get longer." . I think i dont post unban appeal then or say anything else here like i understand nobody dont take my 2 weeks ban away, Okei then
(2013-01-18 14:44)ProDriver Wrote: [ -> ]and i get private message for one guy who tell me "and if you post unban appeal, your ban will get longer." .

Unban Appeals are being dealt with by the Supervisors and / or Team Leaders. They will review the case from the start, not just simply deny it again, as you seem to think.

However, it can happen of course, that they will agree with the original ban and will therefore not unban you. In this case your ban will also be extended, as making an Unban Appeal is quite a serious thing, not just your "second chance". For making one, i suggest you to have a good reason.

If you would like to make an Unban Appeal, please check the following forum section: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26.

I am not directly involved into that exact case, but since this is your third ban in less than a month, i strongly recommend that you start taking responsibility for your actions. You seem to keep acting innocent in your Unban Requests and until now, you were always given another chance. You should change your behaviour and the whole attitude on the servers drastically very soon, otherwise i do not see you lasting on here much longer - that was meant as a friendly advice, not a threat.
I dont undeestand . Some guy Roba or something write me in private email and he tell me that if i make new unban appeal to unban me then i get longer ban. I think its not right then to make unban appeal if he say i get longer ban when i make unban appeal . And i am 1000% sure if i make unban appeal noboduy dont unban me and maybe i get even longer ban then. I think i wait these 2 weeks then i dont want no longer ban lol but i think its not right when someone write me like threaten that if i post unban appeal i get more longer ban ( dont do it) . I dont want argue or fight but i know my right and i know i dont do nothing so wrong that i get 2 weeks or longer ban. I just dont like some people and they want ban me every time when have little change even thats the reason why we are here. If i was someone else then i was not banned and all was okei but ProDriver on TC some guys dont just like me. And i respect that i have get another change but i know i was dont do nothing what is worth so long ban. And why should i do these things when i have unbanned many times i have warned and i know i get banned when do somthing wrong? Why i need to do it please tell me? I dont do it on prupose when i was chase and car was ramming eatch other then i was not ram prupose cops to ram they. you are nice man NB i know but some guys are not so nice. And i change long time my behavior but my username (people know it) and they take me because my past and i cant do nothing man. I try act tc very normal and nice people dont want involve someowhere or do some stupid things . But they find me and then start picking me. And when start picking me no reason then i defend me ofcourse. Like these matthew start write here like i was speccing 4 hours cops when someone speeding or wrong way i report him. WTF talking is that? nonsense, i never do this lol its boring and why i am prodriver? what is this u bisness matthew what is my name on servers. I dont tell you you drive badly or like noob matthew but you start telling me some weird things.
"you are not fast enough to call yourself a ProDriver in LFS. Watch your LFSworld stats and you see why."
I called myself like i want if u want race with me then we race i win you anyway matthew Smile And lfs stats? man i dont care my lfs stats or how fast is my some lap time. I was buy s2 license specyaly because that to drive CRUISE servers not racing and be like faggot who want SO good lap times. I even not try so hard to drive so good lap times. I think i am not bad and when u think Smile but i never tell i am so good or i am so fast. You guys tell it not me i just drive alone and ejoy server but then some smart ass coming and starts argue with not reason. I think i need wait these 2 weeks then and not make unban appeal because roba says if i make unban appeal i get longer ban. Its nonsense then and ofc i dont do appeal then when its 100% sure its longer ban then. But what TC politics is that? If i do unban reguest then if they say NO i dont reguest u then i just wait the time when its over not goming more ban? I dont understand why roba tell me i get longer ban if i try unban reguest. Can someone please tell me whats politics is this ?
If you make a unban appeal the only way your ban will be extended is if it is declined, the thread is right here if you want to read it. http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=837
And not for nothing but do you read the stuff you post or do you just keep going on and on about nonsense? You act like all the TC admins have nothing else better to do than to watch you and ban only you. We don't, most of us are very busy with our own lives and have better stuff to do than play LFS and ban you. Do you still want another admin to review this? If not then this unban request is going to be declined.
stunna if i open the link what u give then i get this message :

"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link."

i think i cant do it . Ah what the point is to make me unban appeal i am sure nobody dont unban or maybe i get more bann even then when nobody dont unban like roba say me if i unban then i get longer ban.

Sad but what else i can do...i need wait these 11 days then... ofc i want unban but if someone tell me before when i do real unban thread that if i do this unban thread i get longer ban then i think its not worth it...i need wait then these 11 days more because u banned me 2 weeks
I'll quote it for you,
Quote:Any unban appeal that follows the criteria below will be reviewed by TC Supervisors and/or Leaders.
Any discussion between TC Members about the appeals will be made in private.
We will only post here to confirm receipt of the request, ask for more information from you if required and post the final verdict.

Before appealing:
•You must have made an unban request
•This request must have been denied
•You haven't previously made an unban appeal for the same ban
•You agree that if your appeal is denied, your ban will be extended

Your appeal must take the following form:

Quote:- Your LFS Username:

- Time & Date of Incident

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:
I dont do new unban reguest then because i am sure 1000% nobody dont unban me and my ban extended . Nobody dont unban me here if i appeal lol
You never know unless you try to appeal. This unban request gets passed up to Supervisors/Leaders to review it. So if this ban is wrongly placed you will be unbanned and if not then it gets extended, but i'm denying this unban request. Feel free to open a unban appeal if you wish.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's