[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: BMW M5 Street Drift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Mad skills, but man, that must be dangerous as hell.

Also, a fresh comment from the uploader of the video:

Need4drive Wrote:Congratulations, Driver(Giorgi Tevzadze) DOES NOT HAVE DRIVERS LICENSE ANY MORE, Beacause somebody(Not Georgian, and not Russian) call Georgian Police with complaint on these video!!! Congratulations, YOU DIRTY INFORMER!
I honestly think if you want to do stuff like this on public roads, you should lose your license. There are tracks for a reason, find one. There was tons of other traffic on the road, one simple mistake and people could have been seriously injured (or killed).
I agree, public roads are public roads, no matter how good he is.

Anyway, i do admit though, that i would feel safer with this dude driving around on the same roads that i do, than some people, that can barely control their 50 BHP cars and have absolutely no clue how to react in critical situations.

It is a question though, whether he really lost his license. I am not a lawyer, but i somehow doubt that they can just revoke his driving license, becouse of the YouTube video.
(2013-01-18 01:41)Mr. NB Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, public roads are public roads, no matter how good he is.

Anyway, i do admit though, that i would feel safer with this dude driving around on the same roads that i do, than some people, that can barely control their 50 BHP cars and have absolutely no clue how to react in critical situations.

It is a question though, whether he really lost his license. I am not a lawyer, but i somehow doubt that they can just revoke his driving license, becouse of the YouTube video.

Well it does have his license plate clearly displayed, and you can see the guy in the driver's seat. We had a video in Canada with a little kid driving on a highway and it became a big new's story with the police searching for the family.
Would have been nice if that was a scene from some sort of action movie, but not too smart to do that on public roads, skills or not. He might have the skills, but most of the traffic doesn't, so they could have been surprised and done a maneuver that caused a crash, which actually was because of him drifting around.

Nice sound though.
Even though it's entertaining to watch, the driver is an absolute idiot for endangering so many people. He's obviously skilled, but luck is also involved in certain aspects. Maybe it's a good thing his license was revoked; his moronic driving is a recipe for disaster.

Also, showing his licence plate is almost as stupid as his driving.
Pretty dangerous, but looks good.

I agree that it is pretty stupid to show the plates as its clear he's breaking the road laws.
I agree with everything said above. He is skilled, gotta admit that. But driving like that in public is really, really dumb.

He ain't any smarter than this girl that robbed a bank and posted a video of herself bragging on YouTube about it and showing the stolen money Biggrin
That looks so cool. I don't give a shit about that it's on real public roads anyway, if he knows what he's doing. Fair enough.
Like everyone else said: Skills, *Removed*.

Reminds me of the car chase from Ronin. Probably one of my favourite car chases simply because it´s realistic apart from a couple of explosions. No CGI bullshit.

(2013-01-18 01:41)Mr. NB Wrote: [ -> ]It is a question though, whether he really lost his license. I am not a lawyer, but i somehow doubt that they can just revoke his driving license, becouse of the YouTube video.

A guy in Denmark posted a video of him unbolting and removing the steering wheel of his car, while driving down a road at speed with actual traffic on it. The police identified him and revoked his license.
(2013-01-18 21:21)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]That looks so cool. I don't give a *Removed* about that it's on real public roads anyway, if he knows what he's doing. Fair enough.

You can know what you're doing but still make one mistake and it could be a matter of life or death - not just for the people in the car but for people on the outside, too.

Accidents can happen when driving normally on busy roads like that. So, if you're driving like a complete lunatic (such as the guy in the aforementioned video) then the chances of accidents are much higher, inevitably. Furthermore, it's not completely skill, luck is also involved. For instance, if a car does something unpredicable, the drifter would probably be in quite a poor position to respond safely to it whereas if you were driving like a sane human, you could just brake/stop. Or if someone was crossing the road without you noticing, you'd just end up sliding into them.
(2013-01-18 21:21)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]That looks so cool. I don't give a *Removed* about that it's on real public roads anyway, if he knows what he's doing. Fair enough.

He may know what he is doing, but others haven't got a clue.
Quite a few times where the only reason there wasn't a collision was because the other vehicles took avoiding action. His car pitches and rolls quite a bit, seeing that jerking sideways towards me would make me get out the way too - it definitely wouldn't fill me with confidence.
Woooow!
You can tell Cola is probably too young to drive.

When you start driving a car, and when you pass your test, you will realise that it is real life, and you can't just shift+p if you crash. My best friend rang me in tears tonight because she hit a patch of ice and lost it, and crashed.

Respect for the skills, but if you're
A) Stupid enough to post your licence plate on the internet
B) Stupid enough to do stuff like this on public roads
C) Stupid, immature and selfish enough to do stuff like this on public roads
Then you do not deserve to be on them. If someone genuinely did report this, they did the right thing.

If you wanna drift around, take it to a track or an abandoned airstrip or something, and do it where there aren't pedestrians crossing the road, because no matter how good you are at drifitng, nobody is perfect, and at some point, you're going to lose it, and if that happens on a street in a town, odds are someone, not you, is getting hurt.
What a *Removed*..
Only watched a minute of the footage, at 48 seconds in a pedestrian has to run out the way. If i was on me bike (motorbike) an someone was overtaking me like that then an made me take avoiding action, when they get stuck in traffic or at lights my fist will be saying hello to their face with my kevlar/carbon knuckled leather gloves. Seriously, people , innocent people alwats lose in this situation and usually end up paying with their life. I vet this guy wouldnt even stop either

Untill YOU get hit.

If you think he knows what he's doing you're pretty dumb, in this video alone he endangered tens of people.

Yea, he might know or think he knows what hes doing, but what he doesn't know is what every other car he passed was going to do, not to mention the pedestrians he posed a serious risk to..
It's fun to watch from what people say, yes it looks "cool" but i do agree, what he is doing is highly dangerous and would 100% kill some one with what he is doing. Have to hand it to him.. got some mad skills Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's