[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report + insult + lags (Report Archived by Nammi)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Mikkichisa

● Their LFS Username(s):Danielp1997
● Their LFS GameName(s):[ER] ›DP‹ [COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1pJKJTpbf.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:

46:00:00 licence guys: Porez and Patrykbajger say him ..u lagging.. ...fix ur lags..

47:27:00 porez say him :[ER] ›DP‹ [COP] - you shouldnt be a cop with that ping...

47:30:00 he say ,,shush,,

48:19:00 he say ..sorry but i'm not !lost this chase after all this time..

48:23:00 starter say him ..[ER] ›DP‹ [COP] - yea you should !lost - we cant even spec you properly..

48:35:00 he say ..after this chase ill restart..

55.08.00 he say ..ffs people shut up about my lag..

55:28:00 starter say him ..[ER] ›DP‹ [COP] - you know you shouldnt even start copping with lag..

55:31:00 he say ..pissing me off..

56:49:00 i say ..Lagger off..

56:49:45 he say ..Oh shut up/...

57:20:00 he say ..“[K-EX]”B - You need to learn your left and rights...

58:00:00 i say [ER] ›DP‹ [COP] - u need learn progresss PING MADA FSmileSmile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmile <=== this is censored not swearing

58:25:00 he say ..SHUT UP MOANING...

58:29:00 he say ..BLOODY HELL YOU SOUND LIKE A WOMAN..

59:09:00 [ER] ›DP‹ [COP] - Shut up ?? KISS MY %%% <--censored

59:52:48 he say ..Little boy needs to learn his left & rights.. little ?? he have little . . .

1:00:16:00 he say ..Don't talk to me about rules...

1:00:25:00 i say ..[ER] ›DP‹ [COP] - watch RULS children..

1:00:50:00 Matrix[cop] say Guys, please? We just had a nice chase. Come on.

1:00:56:00 he say ..Nice chase? Pffft...
● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

He was in pursuit and lagging, not reacting to it that he stop his pursuit and repaired the connection, I started to offend me to shut up, finally could not stand it, and I wrote what I wrote, what I got banned too and he does not, admin saw this situation and instead of him admonish the lags is preferred to ban me for it to be offended, and where's the justice?

a picture of me too should be banned.
He's already been banned by Nammi for his abusive comments.
hmmm i dont see him on Ban List
It's only a 12hour ban at the moment, and 12hour bans don't show on the ban list.
Brolly, can this be archived?
12hour ?!?!?!?! when i get 2 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(2013-01-20 18:11)Brolly Wrote: [ -> ]12hour ?!?!?!?! when i get 2 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punishments issued by admins can vary due to multiple factors; including their URS (User Report System) record.

And as Savy basically said; Daniel's ban is subject to extension, I can't say for sure what Nammi will do but at current it's 12 hours and it might stay that way.

Can this be archived?
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

As stated by Boypower and Savy before: he has been banned for 12 hours. Main reason is his bad attitude which is reflected in his URS but has never got him banned.

Just for the record: telling someone to "shut up" is not polite. But thats all. Talking to someone like you did in capslock is a whole new level.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's