[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report- TheSAGibbs (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: morreboy

● Their LFS Username(s):TheSAGibbs
● Their LFS GameName(s):tgtm|seven

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1GsjxrBuO.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 10 minuts ago
● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Please look at tgtm|seven´s car at 8:52:00 (WATCH UNTIL 18:30:00). When he´s driving out he dosen´t look. I crash because of him. He is ramming. He dosen´t use the training he have passed. about 10:30:00 He´s push me out because he wanna be the first to stop him, he can´t relax. At about 10:56:00 he just turn and i crash into him again because he dosen´t look where i am. At 11:59:00 he hit´s another car. At 13:41:00 He nealy Hit me again. At 14:39:00 He drive out and hit me, i nealy spin. at 17:08:00 He nealy hit me again. At 11:49:00 He just smash into the victim. At 11:55:00 he hit me. PLEASE LOOK MOVIE UNTIL 18:30:00. As i see it in this replay i think he´s a dangerous police car. He has ram me many times when i was chased by him

He can´t control he´s car either
8:52:00 - I was actually still out of control at this point after the collision with the barrier caused by my rear hitting the bales. I was turning into the barrier at the time of the incident as A) You weren't visible as I was spinning and B) I was trying to get straight on the road again.

10:30:00 - Not too major, I was going to get the other side of him until he did circles...

11:39:00 - I was going to block infront of him, but when I realised I was going to ofast and he was also speeding off, I avoid him.

11:55:00 - I never hit you, I hit Senfi, see below: 11:59:00

11:59:00 - Focusing on Sarg, I wrongside at Boulder's Mound, hitting Senfi, for which I apologise and he doesn't seem bothered.

13:41:00 - I nearly hit you due to my brakes failing, I was full braking and I *did* avoid you.

14:39:00 - No issue here?

17:08:00 - I was too close, admittedly, I was expecting to pass you but you kept speeding up, so it wasn't possible.

I can control my car, I just struggle to control it when the front left suspension is nearly entirely broken. I can usually handle my car well, I've been told I struggle with going fast, so therefore Ataraxia sent me a set yesterday to learn, which I am still getting used to.

Despite the fact I was coping with a fairly damaged car, I apologise if you feel I was too forceful, but I wasn't particularly pleased with how you yell at me in full capitals in game either, I imagine that wouldn't make anyone too happy. I'll have you know I think of what I'm doing all the time as a cop, the fact you say:
morreboy Wrote:He dosen´t use the training he have passed.
Makes me feel offended, as I've said, I'm constantly thinking of the manouvers and my driving as a cop.
(2013-01-22 17:56)TheSAgibbs Wrote: [ -> ]11:59:00 - Focusing on Sarg, I wrongside at Boulder's Mound, hitting Senfi, for which I apologise and he doesn't seem bothered.

Poop (The s-word is in the badword-filter xD) happens. I'm not bothered at all, he said sorry and then it's okay for me. Smile

To the other timestamps, I think you just hate Seven or like to report people when you got a bad mood. But let it decide the admins Wink
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Right, Morreboy: At the first timestamp you stated when Gibbs lost control on H2North, you directed your car towards Gibbs, whilst you kept flooring it until the last second before impact. I will be giving you a warning for this offense.

Gibbs, i will be revoking your cop rights pending ADVANCE training. You used tactics such as ramming Sargento into a barrier which i felt was not appropriate. This is not in reflect of many timestamps in the report claiming you 'almost hit Morreboy', i disregarded these as that sort of incident is seen day to day and many times cannot be helped.

Any issues with the action i have taken, please PM me.

Regards

Ash

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's