[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Another shooting.. Community College Texas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BREAKING NEWS: Students at a community college in Texas taking shelter after reports of gunman on campus.

Sources: CNN, BBC News..

Legit, details will follow. How long will it be until the government does something.

Video: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-21153006
Was talking about this earlier, another school.. another shooting. Will they learn no! So sick this world is now that this happens on a monthly basis! Sad
I heard he's fifteen? Is this right? Didn't watch the video.
Not nearly as bad as newtown, only 3 wounded, 2 shooters one of them got away. No fatalities, thank goodness.

Ed: might me more wounded people, as of now only 3.
This one again has a lot of factors that make it seem as a government plot, the reports from people in the building described the same exact kicking of doors sound, not gunshots, that the elementary people described, and again a shooter got away. People are doing this for media attention with some sort of government backing. We are buying two more assault rifles for when the militia starts to build up.
(2013-01-22 20:58)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]This one again has a lot of factors that make it seem as a government plot, the reports from people in the building described the same exact kicking of doors sound, not gunshots, that the elementary people described, and again a shooter got away. People are doing this for media attention with some sort of government backing. We are buying two more assault rifles for when the militia starts to build up.

Confused1
(2013-01-22 20:58)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]This one again has a lot of factors that make it seem as a government plot, the reports from people in the building described the same exact kicking of doors sound, not gunshots, that the elementary people described, and again a shooter got away. People are doing this for media attention with some sort of government backing. We are buying two more assault rifles for when the militia starts to build up.

So the Government are harming their own people now. Smart.
(2013-01-22 21:35)Mikee Wrote: [ -> ]So the Government are harming their own people now. Smart.

It's been done in the past...
Yeah, the American do a great job of killing their own civilians..

By sending them off to useless wars over oil to be blown to pieces and by not having a decent level of gun control and media control BOOM Street 1-0 America.
And our government are sheeps and follow the flock, should never of been in Iraq or afghan.
Some say 9/11 was orchestrated by the US government.
Others say all he is capable of posting about is guns...

All we know is, he's called Blade3562
lol Street
The Fast and Furious scandal was an "accidental on-purpose" as my little cousin would call it. It was staged to show America needed gun control by giving Mexican gangs American weapons, but the weapons ended up killing Americans, but Barry called executive privilege and covered it up.

I finally got my mom to say something on all of this and her point will be criticized by you guys no matter how smart it is. People are crazy enough to get laws through that they will keep organizing and completing shootings until a law goes through giving them their way. Sort of like a child going to the other parent if one doesn't give the response they want.
Rules for arguing on the internet

1. Don't
2. If you're going to, don't bring your mum into it, it will never end well.

So basically your mum believes that Obama is organising all of these shootings because he wants tougher laws on guns, gun crime, gun ownership, and so by making lots of people get shot, people are more likely to want these laws?
(2013-01-23 20:39)Street Wrote: [ -> ]So basically your mum believes that Obama is organising all of these shootings because he wants tougher laws on guns, gun crime, gun ownership, and so by making lots of people get shot, people are more likely to want these laws?

Seems legit

[Image: 135329226_conspiracy_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg]
Lol

It's funny how blade meets every stereotype Laugh
I knew you guys would take the words to your own liking. She meant it as crazy people who want gun control, like the ones who protest NRA shooting matches, not Barry. They will keep performing such acts until there is reform the way they want it, even if it means they get locked up. That's how screwed up people's minds are.

We concur that background checks at gun shows need to be performed. I never knew of that loophole until this year.
But gun control will only make things worse. Not a single person I know will give up any of their assault rifles, and have stockpiles of ammunition/magazines. This will be a deciding factor in this country's history, The last time the country attempted to issue a successful assault weapons ban was 1774(The 1994 lasted 10 years and was only certain types not all and was lifted in 10 years). 2 years later in 1776 we revolted from that country, England.

And you guys know nothing about me, yet you assume I fit stereotypes. That's what's wrong about stereotypes, wrote an entire project about why stereotypes were wrong freshman year in college, and mine was voted best in class. You only know that I like my Volkswagen's, my MINI's, my firearms, and hate Barry's political views. As well as knowing that I think BF3 is a disgrace to first person shooters. But I digress

Shooting ranges are filling up with people shoot ARs I love it!
Alright, I'll rephrase.

Every single post of yours fits a sterotype.
Please stop saying Barry, I can only ever think of Barry Scott from the Cillit Bang adverts when you say that and it just makes me laugh which makes it really hard to take your posts seriously.

Thank you for explaning it, we were genuinely struggling to understand what you meant (or your mother, but I digress).

The issue we have is, this is the internet. You're on the other side of the Atlantic to most people here, which means most people here will never meet you and subseqently only have the limited knowledge we have to go on.

Erego, Blade (ironically a slang term for a kinfe, any chance you have a large interest in them?) = Guns in the minds of many on this forum.

We don't necessarily assume that you fit stereotypes, and at n

From this limited knowledge, the natural and normal response is to formulate an opinion, and given that you clearly have very strong views on guns and American politics, and this tends to be your main topic of conversation in this medium, this is what we begin to associate with you.

Guns are ingrained in Americas culture. The only way to stop gun crime, is to have no guns. Yes, people will find other ways of committing crime. Taking guns away isn't going to stop violent murders. It will make it harder to commit murders, but just look at prohibition. Look at illegal, harmful drugs. Take something Americans love away from them, hell, take something away from any culture that they love, and the criminals and the ones willing to flaunt the law (often the most dangerous) will be the ones who profit.

Britain has some of the strictest gun controls in the world. It's incredibly hard to obtain a gun, and yet even in my county, there has been an incident recently of gun rampage (Derrick Bird). But that is just one.

America is never going to be able to effectively get rid of guns because you all love the *Removed* things too much. People express their love for a cold, hard, soulless, metal killing machine. It is ingrained in the fabric of America, and they're everywhere, and it's not even like they have to be locked down. The police carry guns as a matter of practice, and the whole thing is *Removed* stupid.

But it's never going to change, because another point to with human nature. In the same way that we form opinions, the vast majority of us do not like change.
A wise step to help gun control would be doing things like stop glamourising them, make them less available, hush up reports of gun crima little more, don't make them available in *Removed* supermarkets.
Asda, a huge British supermarket chain is owned by Wal-Mart. They're now required to cover up the cigarette stands to stop them being advertised and glamourised.

At the end of the day, politics are stupid, guns are stupid, killing is stupid. But they all still exist, they all still happen, and as long as there is still a person who believes in any of them, they will exist for ever. Millions of pounds is spent by gun companies researching more efficient ways, better ways, more reliable ways to maim and kill other human beings. That's stupid.

The world is stupid, and that's why this discussion is stupid.

And incredibly off topic, in order to not seem like a power hungry *Removed*, I'll people who have been involved in the discussion a chance to reply to this in here if they so wish, beyond which point any off topic replies will result in action blah blah blah PM Me.

Also what Malibu said whilst I was writing my essay, anyone asks for a TL;DR and I'll punch them in the face and warn them.
Street Wrote:Also what Malibu said whilst I was writing my essay, anyone asks for a TL;DR and I'll punch them in the face and warn them.

Now what did you write all there, wayyy to lazy to read.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's