[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting [COP]kulukaj (Report Archived by Sinoco)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: joko 98

● Their LFS Username(s): kamil1203
● Their LFS GameName(s): [COP]kulukaj

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://speedy.sh/cR9gJ/kulukaj-speeding-as-cop.mpr

● Replay Timestamps: All way from 2:24.00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) Date: 24.1.2013 19:00 +2 timezone.

Kulukaj comes out of pits. He makes a big slide like 30 meters while not in chase. I say him that cops arent allowed to stunt/drift, he says that he didnt drift.

Later when he left that "stunt" area he made U-Turn, and then he just drove on track for a while, until HW2 comes and he speeds up to 160kmh. I ask why did he speed, no answer. He started chase, failed it by driving off to grass. When chase ended i asked him again, because he didnt answer first time. Answer what i get to that is "[COP]kulukaj sulki yhteyden" That means he disconnected.

--------------------------------------------

TO kulukaj

I dont report you that i hate you in any case, i just sometimes see things when i spectate other cops and want to see how they do maneuvers to get more experience to my own maneuvers.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
It was quite odd, as he was going perfectly fine at the speed limit, and when he hit Highway 2, he just went to 160, however he did not respond to inquiries about the matter. The user will receive a final warning on his cop rights, thank you for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's