[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Question about old forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there.. i posted some police lights i made on your old forums.. is there anyway of retrieving them??? or does anyone have them still? watch attachment for a screenie...they were also made for rb4 and xrt..cant remember if i made for any more.. so if anyone have these still, id like to have them.. lost 465GB of data, so thats why i lost them Cursing
It's very unlikely they are retrievable from the old forum, most of the data was lost.

Hopefully someone will still have them.
You should back up your data regularly Wizard. I don't think there's much hope in finding them again but someone in the community might still have them saved to re-upload for you.
Yer well .. thing is i lost 465GB data myself..and my other backup pc died aswell.. those were amongst those files.. so i actually had them backed up, but as the whole HDD went bazooka on me, i couldnt save it :/ so if anyone has these lights, i would like to have them please.. or if someone could post me a link to old forums or maybe check there for me, would be nice.. thanks in advance..
Reference URL's