[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: My account got hacked (Unban Request Denied by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:AlvaroPT

● Time & Date of Incident: Dont really know

● Replay / Screenshot Link:-
● Replay Timestamps:-

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:Hi all! 1 year ago my account got hacked, I contacted to the LFS administrattors, I showed the same credit card wich i bought. Then i have now the Account and dont really know why im banned. I got banned from All cruise servers -.- The guy its now reported.

I really love TC and missed LFS Smile
Do you by any chance have any proof, that your account really was hacked?

Anyway, since speed hacking is a very serious matter, which is why your accounts were banned, your ban will be discussed internally. Keep checking this thread, for more informations.
I think yes, i have a proof, wait i will look for it Smile

And speedhack? That thief wasnt bored...
Here is the proof : http://depositfiles.com/files/e3fv0qi0j

Best Regards: Alvaro
Thank you for posting this. If you have anything else to help your case, feel free to post it here.

It could take up to a few days, for the final decision to made.
Thanks a lot Smile Keep waiting for that
I have got one question for you.

When, how many times and which accounts of yours, have been stolen? Could you please provide at least the aproximate dates, so we can run a few checks? Also, since you own two accounts, please let us know, which one of them was hacked.

I apologise for the inconvenience, but you should understand, that speed hacking is a very serious matter. We must therefore make sure, that what you are telling is true, since you are claiming that it was not you, who was in control of the account at that time.
Would you care explaining who "IKEA" and "AlvaroPT2" are?
Erm IKEA? I dont know, and AlvaroPT2 its my second acc

The date i think appears on the chat, on the text.

Exactly 10 of december of 2011
(2013-01-27 12:45)AlvaroPT Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly 10 of december of 2011

Is that the only time, that your account got hacked? And which one got hacked, AlvaroPT or AlvaroPT2?

Also, when did you regain the access of your account?
(2013-01-27 12:45)AlvaroPT Wrote: [ -> ]Erm IKEA? I dont know, and AlvaroPT2 its my second acc

Ahem, so why are you using the same IP address as he does right now?
Lol? I dont know that guy or wtffffff
ROFL you just told someone with a different IP to join with the IKEA account and say "hi". Seriously, how pathetic is this?
ERM? Sure why not? Cancel this, I lost another time the account...

Lost both, AlvaroPT and AlvaroPT2
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's