[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Public Apology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

As probably the majority of you know me i have had a count of reports against me recently as my driving has not been the cleanest nor the respectable kind either. If i have ever gone against the rules and upset anyone, or if i have effected anyones driving by doing so i am posting this to apologise to every single player i have effected with my poor driving. I am very sorry and i've now come to respect the rules and other players in result of being warned countless times of my poor behaviour. I am open to criticism on this post as i am looking to improve myself to be a better driver and a more respectable person. Once again i am so sorry to anyone i have annoyed, upset or made angry due to my actions. I'm looking for a fresh start towards the server to respect players more than rather being rude towards people. I hope you can forgive me for it too but if not that's fine i expect some hate for it.

Please reply to this if i had effected you, or if you have feedback for me to improve myself

- Aiden
it's ok.
If only people apologized like this in real life Laugh
+1 Malibu
Well I personally would apologise like this wether its on here or real life
(2013-02-01 22:48)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]If only people apologized like this in real life Laugh

in real life, people normally always tend to apologise when I offer them a pull over and fist to the face Smile
Reference URL's