[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TBO League 2013 - Results & Replays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-02-18 21:33)Kieran Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-18 21:28)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-18 20:46)Kieran Wrote: [ -> ]Why did I get disqualified!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

hahahahahaha are you serious? BiggrinBiggrin

YEH!!

[Image: t3CkMeW.gif]
Another good race where i'm pretty much last Tongue haha but still i will continue to race till the end. I would love to gain just 1 point. That is my target!! Tongue
That's what I like to hear.

This next track only has 2 proper corners and 2 chicanes so getting a 1:12.XX or 1:11.XX should be feasible in the time we have.
Nice time's Lamp. I have 1:13Sealed LipsX something so hopefully this time i have a chance and FXO has the advantage i hope!
Results from round 3 are up.

Again, there was a healthy turnout but there are only 2 races to go and it'd be nice to see more folks there.

FE3 and KY2 are the best tracks in the series so get practicing and definitely try to be there, it's guaranteed to be a good race!
FE3 Will be the track i finally get that single 1 point that i want out of this event! Tongue
(2013-03-04 19:54)Orange™ Wrote: [ -> ]FE3 Will be the track i finally get that single 1 point that i want out of this event! Tongue
I will try not to be on your tail in the last turn next time Tongue
(2013-03-04 20:18)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-04 19:54)Orange™ Wrote: [ -> ]FE3 Will be the track i finally get that single 1 point that i want out of this event! Tongue
I will try not to be on your tail in the last turn next time Tongue

haha i was so sweating from that last lap, I failed so much on my brakes.. Got nervous of having you behind me lol overshot my braking then took corner wide :Blushing
Results are up for round 4.

4 people ran out of fuel on the last lap, me included. So much fail Tongue

Great race though lads!
Great race, shame you nubs can't work out your fuel Tongue
Nice race, but small fix. I did not finish the race because I ended up on the roof in the last round Biggrin
I'd like to thank Sean for not filling his car up with enough fuel Heart
Just to let you know that these results mean that Savy has won the league.

He is 38 points ahead of anyone else which means even if Sean gets full event points next race (27 points, 1 for pole, 1 for fastest lap and 25 for a win), Savy still wins.

The other 9 prize-winning positions are still undecided! Should be a good series finalé!
Race could of gone so much better, but the tires just did not seem to work for be at all. With 1 lap to go I was piiiised that I was out of the points and then boom, people with fuel and bill rolling it!

Gutted I won't be able to give Kyoto a bash and get myself in the top 10!

Good luck!
Cheers for the cash Smile
MPR Analysis Graph from Round 4 (Thanks to Elmo):

[Image: skK2e.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's