[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TBO League 2013 - Round Two Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: banner_round2.png]
2 weeks away, gives me plenty of time to practice... and also against Shreder!
Remember that the next race is THIS SUNDAY.

Also remember that if you did not race in the last event you are still welcome to race this week. Missing races isn't a problem (but please let me know if you decide to miss a round)

Another PM will be sent to all competitors this evening outlining the running schedule of Sunday's race.

Get practicing!
I'm afraid 8pm UK time is too late for me after all.
I'll be dropping out completely as every race is at that time.

Have fun this Sunday Biggrin
I have really the same problem as Karak Sad

But keep me on the list, I might show up IF im available sometime that late for an hour Tongue 1 Hour earlier would've been perfecto.
It's not that late. Ask your parents to extend your bed time or something Tongue
LOl Lamp but i thought the race couldn't be at 6pm or something, 8pm isn't late for me but for the people who live in European countries. It's hrs ahead!
Mornings hard enough for me already, if I would still extend my time of going to sleep, I wouldnt wake up on morning before something like 10 am Tongue
Lazy sod.
PM Sent to all Racers (Click to View)
If The Race Will Be On Saturday It Will Be Much Better Because I Can't Play On Sunday Evening .
Every race will be on a Sunday so if you can't play on Sunday's then you will be unable to compete.

Also, beginning every word with a capital letter is odd.
Got my best laptime down to 1:39:27...... I stink....
Mine is 1:33Sealed LipsX now. Lowrider sadly got 1:32:00 lol
1:36:53 now. Getting better....

E: 1:36:09 Tongue
1:30.94 for me but I wont be racing Biggrin
I'm only going to have an hour to practice before this race. Getting home at 7pm tomorrow. :/
I won't be able to join, since a bill for our ISP was forgotten by my friend Sad
Hopefully I will be online again Tomorrow atleast Sad
(2013-02-16 23:42)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]I'm only going to have an hour to practice before this race. Getting home at 7pm tomorrow. :/

Same for me. Gotta fix myself a setup aswell Tongue
I got 20mins last time to build a set and get used to not sliding in every corner... Well i used half the qualify to do it too...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's