[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: My Name Is 'club racer' and This Is My Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:
valensport (club racer)

● Time & Date of Incident
A couple minutes ago.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
N/A

● Replay Timestamps:
N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Apparently I have been banned. And there's no reason on the ban list here on the TC website. At least tell me WHY i've been banned. Could you please update this. I would like a response as soon as possible. Thank you.
I kicked you for ramming.

Upon checking your URS, I felt a ban would be more appropriate. It's not on the ban list because currently it's only 12 hours, but this is subject to extension.

Thanks,
BP
What was I banned for though? You said you checked my URS. Thanks for the quick reply btw.
(2013-02-10 18:26)valensport Wrote: [ -> ]What was I banned for though? You said you checked my URS. Thanks for the quick reply btw.

I said it all in my previous reply.

I kicked you for ramming, after checking your URS, I felt a ban would be more appropriate.

- BP
Maybe I'm missing something here. What is URS?
(2013-02-10 18:40)valensport Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'm missing something here. What is URS?

It is an internal file which shows all actions taken against you, including warnings, kicks, bans etc.

Sorry if I needed to elaborate that before.
Updated your thread title so it's a bit more informative..
Your ban has been extended to 10 days (obviously nothing to do with this unban request)

Your unban request will be denied due to a poor record. I also hope you learn that ramming is not tolerated here.

Thanks for your time.
Reference URL's