[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: SlaveHack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.slavehack.com/

Quote:What is Slave hack ?
Slave Hack is an online hacking simulation game, Slave Hack is NOT related to any real hacking!
All in-game is virtual, everything is made up..like the IP ranges, software, warez etc.

Quote:OK I'm not afraid anymore - tell me about the features!
To start with the best: SH is a free game, you never need to show your credit card.
You start SH with a very old (133Mhz, 1gb harddisk) computer, you will need to gather some hack software quick or else you won't be able to defend yourself in this virtual world ! You can choose to live very defensive with as goal to collect good firewalls and live peacefully, or choose to collect powerful firewall-bypassers and password crackers to hack computers and make them your slaves.

These hacked computers (slaves) can be used to earn money or gain more power:
- Use them to send spam (Earn a few euros for every million emails).
- Sell warez (Illegally download one of the latest games and sell it online - Virtually, of course).
- DDoS and destroy an enemy computer.
- ...and more!

Slaves will do your bidding, BUT be sure to clean out your log files every now and then, otherwise your PC will be visited by some nasty admins very soon! You can also use logs in your advantage however - You can check logfiles of other VPC's to track any online transaction... and then what? Hack the bank account Wink!

Its a time consuming game, starting out is slow, but it gets fun in the end.
Reminds me of Uplink
[Image: COOLSTORYBRO.jpg]
Kinda worries me u still have that saved to ur computer Tongue
Still uploaded on photobucket that's why, for those needed situations lol

back on topic i suppose it's one way to give hackers something to do, but yet it may educate and isn't going to stop them doing it outside the vitural game
Hacking is probably more about a thrill you get, and you won't get that out of a simulator.
Reference URL's