[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Bez - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: mikebez

- Time & Date of Incident: Just now

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://puu.sh/22nUk
- Replay Timestamps: N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Was the heat of the moment i didn't mean to say it, I'm just so used to saying it on minecraft at the moment. I forgot for a moment that TC did allow "idiot" on the server., I also apologized after my mistake seen in screen shot. I understand my URS is bad for abusive language such as "nub" and one when i said abusive language to an Admin. I'm sorry, hope you rethink my ban.

Thanks
-Bez
Hi Bez,

Please wait whilst a few things are sorted out. I'll probably edit this post when I have some comments.

Thanks for remaning patient!
BP.

EDIT: Okay, so the ban is currently at 12 hours, this is most likely going to be extended. You can see the latest updates here >here<.

Bez Wrote:I'm just so used to saying it on minecraft at the moment. I forgot for a moment that TC did allow "idiot" on the server.
Please note that being used to being abusive on other servers on other games is not a valid excuse to be abusive here. There are people in the community who play in other communities in other games with more relaxed rules in regards to abusive language, but we have to adapt ourselves to [TC], where abuse is taken seriously; or just don't be abusive to anyone (in any community).

Do you remember making a deal with admin Cal that if you ever insulted again, you would get a ban of over 200 days? This was in late April of 2012.
I understand that just because i say it on Minecraft a lot doesn't give me the right to say it on TC. I genuinely didn't mean to say it on TC. After i put it i thought yikes what did i say and said sorry to him. I do remember my deal with Cal i understood this, I also understand i did wrong and wont do it again. Was just a moment when i was Skype having a laugh with a few friends and typed without thinking. It was a thing in the moment. Why would i abuse someone again on purpose if i knew i had a 200 day ban if i did.

All i can say is I'm sorry, Iv'e tried to explain myself if you decide to accept my apology then thank you. I honestly didn't mean to say it.

Also I'm currently not on the banlist.

Best regards
-Bez
Hi Bez,

Thanks for your clear and mature unban request. Due to the deal you had with Cal, your ban should be over 200 days. But, we've decided to give you 150 days for this, so we have effectively let you off with one quarter of your ban. Our decision wasn't solely based on this unban request but we thought 150 would generally be more fitting to the circumstances.

BP.
That's no problem. Thanks and see you in 21 weeks! (Mid July)

Best regards
-Bez
Thank you for your patience!

We look forward to your return.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's