[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request (Ban Reduced by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evening.

Tonight some minutes ago I was banned my josh, appearently for ramming.
I know I crashed someone with my fxo when I tried a drift setup earlier today. But who have I hit the last hour? If I have hit somebody I definetively would have said sorry, and apologised for it and write !sorry.
SOrry if i have rammed anyone, but I promise you, it was not on purpose.

I also saw the ban lasted for 60 days, and I will know who I hit,and if i said sorry and I hope you admins are nice and if you could unban me ,and see how my act is after this. Please give me another chance, I will drive safe and not interrupt anyone.

Thanks for reading and have a good night

-Mr.volvo
Hi,

You and the user "sts1991" were ramming each other, PIT'ing each other and generally causing each other to crash around the track. At times you rammed and PIT'ed him and vice versa.

There was at least one occasion where you caused him to move into the path of another car on Highway 1, causing a crash. I am aware you apologised, but it shouldn't have happened - you shouldn't be playing ramming games on open roads.

Josh.
Good morning.

Oh, sorry, didnt knew that was the reason for the ban. Yes, we were talking on skype and was a bit harsch to each other. I didnt use my head and just thought of it like an innocent little "race" we had.
I am very sorry for causing a crash, and I will never crash somebody again on purpose.

-Mr.volvo
Ramming simply isn't allowed on our servers. We appreciate people may want to have some fun with friends on our servers and have a ramming match, but open roads aren't the place for them - we provide you with areas away from the roads where you can do this safely.

Ramming and PIT'ing each other on open roads simply isn't acceptable, especially when it starts to affect other users.

As your record isn't the worst, I will reduce your ban to 2 weeks (as of today).

Josh.
Okey, I understand. Many thanks Smile Have a good evening.

-mr.volvo
Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's