[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cattle Market Ohh~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Slow down at Cattle Market, omfg!

Hello,

who does not know this place.

I love these Map and the layoutThumbup1.

Indeed, I always ask myself what this second barrier or guardrail for a function hasConfused1.

As a car turning off track, for the Safe Zone 2 it is definitive too small. Just such an UF1 fits between by.... also this needs mostly a lot succeed.

Is this an everlasting long-term building site? Beneficiary asks, because I come from Germany and there some highway building sites need 2 years for 100 metresLaugh.

Indeed, I suppose also one there just slow should go......, however is only one supposition of me....

Well, in any case, this is not bad there an accident main focus....., however, in my eyes. Everybody knows the layout on this Map. Dear are once too much braked as desperate between in it.

Greets Alex WinkWink
You should see my version of cattle market. I've a feeling many a nub would crash in that first turn the speeds people think they can take it Tongue

[Image: westhillchicane.jpg]
Tommer, i like your layout Biggrin
(2013-02-26 16:27)Orange™ Wrote: [ -> ]Tommer, i like your layout Biggrin

+1.
Would be nice with some updates to the TC layouts which aren't exactly flawless..
+1 & btw, my new horns for Medics Smile

+1 for tommers lyout
I'll share with you guys the rest of the layout in a video and perhaps my south city too Wink Actually I shared something very similar a while ago but I modded it a lot since. Smile
(2013-02-26 18:35)Bruno_G Wrote: [ -> ]

Sounds like Mikee playing the bagpipes.
(2013-02-26 19:44)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like Mikee playing the bagpipes.

Rofl.
(2013-02-26 20:33)Bruno_G Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-26 19:44)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like Mikee playing the bagpipes.

Rofl.

LOL! Indeed...
(2013-02-26 18:35)Bruno_G Wrote: [ -> ]

I like your siren..... do you share it? W00t
Reference URL's