[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 8 Years old girl driving an audi +100 Km/h !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Meanwhile in Russia ..

Hey,

So, of it I hold nothing. I find it irresponsible. Thumbdown

I say nothing if one on drive in a Privately area. But not in the public street traffic.

If then an accident happens, the shouting is big Closedeyes
(2013-03-01 17:02)TypeR Wrote: [ -> ]So, of it I hold nothing. I find it irresponsible. Thumbdown

Letting the adults drive does seem even more irresponsible Wink
(2013-03-01 17:38)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-01 17:02)TypeR Wrote: [ -> ]So, of it I hold nothing. I find it irresponsible. Thumbdown

Letting the adults drive does seem even more irresponsible Wink

Haha.... Laugh
But "speeding" doing 60mph isn't really speeding, But other then that it's wrong for them to do it then post it on the net. you are asking for trouble!
(2013-03-01 21:39)Orange™ Wrote: [ -> ]But "speeding" doing 60mph isn't really speeding, But other then that it's wrong for them to do it then post it on the net. you are asking for trouble!

Yes, my words.... i dont understand why anybody share it in youtube..... Confused1

Thats not legal that a girl with 8 Years drive a car with 100 kmh over a puplic street.

Ok...it was no corners on this....but it was a snowy Street..... with Traffic Glare

I´m wondering me how it works with gas and brake..... was a little girl on 3:22 min....
Put 8 tears old girl driving a car at 100km/h, she doesn't react to possible dangers ahead so quickly, most likely can't handle a car if it starts to slide or something.. When the straight ends, they all die.
Completely irresponsible.....
8Yrs old, barely out of nappies..
This probably explains why there are so many car accidents in Russia
He drives better than most people on the road.
(2013-03-02 14:20)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]He drives better than most people on the road.

She drives straight for 3 minutes. Probably in the middle of the road accross some small town in Siberia. That's why there's no crash.
(2013-03-02 16:40)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-02 14:20)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]He drives better than most people on the road.

She drives straight for 3 minutes.

Most people don't even seem to be able to do that.

She might be capable of holding the wheel straight, but god knows what would happen, if she found herself in a critical situation.
Reference URL's