[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: ArmA 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who plays this game? If so, any suggested mods for my SP Liberation playthrough?
(2017-01-10 17:30)Huski Wrote: [ -> ]Who plays this game? If so, any suggested mods for my SP Liberation playthrough?

There's already an Arma 3 thread, so I've put your post in this thread.

It is generally OK to bump these kinds of threads, if you're wondering.
I play only life mods like Arma3Life, AltisLife and looking at trying the pixel one which was played by PsiSyndicate a while ago.
There's a new roleplay server (in beta i think atm) which looks pretty good. I'm kinda interested in it. In videos it seems realistic and with many features:
https://arma3projectlife.com/
But it cost money?
(2017-01-10 18:11)BP Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-10 17:30)Huski Wrote: [ -> ]Who plays this game? If so, any suggested mods for my SP Liberation playthrough?

There's already an Arma 3 thread, so I've put your post in this thread.

It is generally OK to bump these kinds of threads, if you're wondering.

I didn't actually notice this thread until it came up in "Possibly related" XD

But I've been playing Liberation, and I have a small team going called Task Force Husky: https://units.arma3.com/unit/taskforcehusky recruitment is open, we'll be having team v team skrims as we get more and more setup!
Yo' if people still have this game, I might be running a small private Liberation server, if people want more info just drop me a PM (Might include some GOOD mods.)

Also if people are interested, I run a unit: https://units.arma3.com/unit/taskforcehusky
Just to add to what Huski Said - If you are in to Arma 3 then I'd definitely recommend playing with him! He is great at the game and very realistic.

He is the reason I actually bought Arma 3 in the first place Biggrin
I only fly around with the helicopters there lol...
(2017-03-26 18:56)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]I only fly around with the helicopters there lol...

I was actually considering buying a new joystick for flying on the game. I set my G27 up for driving and it's so much fun! I can just imagine that flying would be equally as fun with a flight joystick.
To be fair, the flight model is rather primitive and sometimes frustrating, but still more fun with joystick than without. I'm using a Thrustmaster T.16000M which is for some reason more expensive now than it was when I bought it (42€).
Interesting! Think I will definitely need to invest in a joystick.
(2017-03-26 18:56)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]I only fly around with the helicopters there lol...

Helis are fun, no doubt, I use the advanced flight model, so counter-rotor ect. Though the flight model is a bit iffy, its functional, for what I need at least, which is:
Troop Transport - Dive Bombing.

(2017-03-26 16:57)Lewis2212 Wrote: [ -> ]Just to add to what Huski Said - If you are in to Arma 3 then I'd definitely recommend playing with him! He is great at the game and very realistic.

He is the reason I actually bought Arma 3 in the first place Biggrin

You haven't seen me be realistic yet Lewis, small radio chatter such as bearings, tactical speak, roger, ect is just slight realism, but its fun playing with ya, even if I dropped you into the deep end first.
Had a quick play of Arma3 yesterday With the resident Huski, got thrown into the really deep end with Escape. Failed epically at that, then went on to Liberation. Took us a few times of death and game crashes but with Huski leading the way I have finally got to grips with the game.

Will definitely be playing again with him, hopefully some of you guys too Wink
(2017-03-29 01:10)TAZxx Wrote: [ -> ]Had a quick play of Arma3 yesterday With the resident Huski, got thrown into the really deep end with Escape. Failed epically at that, then went on to Liberation. Took us a few times of death and game crashes but with Huski leading the way I have finally got to grips with the game.

Will definitely be playing again with him, hopefully some of you guys too Wink

A few deaths is an understatement, about 900 in escape and 50 in liberation, I also ran over Invortex with a helicopter.
I'm lazy so copy and paste however..

Hello Hello Hello!

As part of our expansion into other games we have recently teamed up with [TfH] - Task Force Huskey on Arma 3. They now have their own little section on our Arma 3 pages within our Forum...

As of 0000 Hrs 1st May they have announced an open recruitment period where everyone is well to apply, more information can be found here; http://gamersunited.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=245 if you have any queries then please message Huski (user above) Who will be more than happy to help!

Thanks

Over And Out.
I may or may not have forgotten to post this... I feel like a derp.

Thanks Taz c:

(plz dont shoot me anymore :c
(2017-05-04 00:29)TAZxx Wrote: [ -> ]expansion into other gamers

oo kinky
(2017-05-04 10:38)AdamB Wrote: [ -> ]

oo kinky

You saw nothing Wink

I hope that announcement wasn't an issue at all... Obviously being a community ourselves I did not want to intrude however knowing TC is not known for ever playing Arma thought it would be ok.

P.S Huski you're dead now Wink
(2017-05-04 11:50)TAZxx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-04 10:38)AdamB Wrote: [ -> ]

oo kinky

You saw nothing Wink

I hope that announcement wasn't an issue at all... Obviously being a community ourselves I did not want to intrude however knowing TC is not known for ever playing Arma thought it would be ok.

P.S Huski you're dead now Wink

I was always dead inside (°<°)

But na, as Taz said, TFH was a team back in late 2016, I finally took the jump at the start of this year into a proper team, we play together a lot, there's milsim but also banter and absolute messing around (mainly Taz)

We're hosting our recruitment to build the team, and hopefully to get into co-operative missions with other units in the game, and maybe PVP skirmishes with other units too. We're starting to have a training mission built by myself, which will be used regularly for practise and training in various roles.

More info at: http://gamersunited.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=245 along with application areas.

(Recruitment ends on 31/05 at 23:59)

-Huski
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's