[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: ArmA 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure how many of you would be interested, but im going to bring Arma 3 to your attention. Its due to go into public alpha on Tuesday (March 5th) and you can get Alpha, Beta and full game access for £20.

The game also looks stunning, Much improved from Arma 2. Il just leave you with the website and screenshots and you can decide yourself Biggrin

http://www.arma3.com/

Screenshots (Lots of them)
Who needs Battlefield 4 now? This looks nice!
(2013-03-03 19:55)Zipppy Wrote: [ -> ]Who needs Battlefield 4 now? This looks nice!

Nice? This looks awesome!
Aaaand my PC aint runnin that-.-
New GPU time. Smile
Actually the Dev's have said that if you can run Arma2, you should be fine with running Arma 3. They've focused on optimizations this time around Biggrin
Getting it! Can't go wrong with ARMA3 for £20!! Bargain of the year so far.
Just under 18 hours to go Biggrin

https://store.bistudio.com/
If only I had the money. Tongue
Wouldn't mind sending you an Alpha Lite invite if I get the money for it sooner than you Tongue
Ill have 3 invites when it lets be buy it... The sites down due to the amount of traffic.. Why do they never learn?!?!#

---

And now this..
[Image: 2csmN]
Took about 30mins to get through the store.. But finally got it!!

Least the download speed is good Wink
[Image: 2cv4F]

I've got 3 ArmA3 invites. (Singleplayer only. Until 18th only.) Add me on steam & message me. > Bez. First come first serve.
I tested the ARMA3 lite, and not sattisfied with the optimalization yet.
I run two 7970's in crossfire, and only use 45-50% of both gpu's when playing, and 35-40fps in triple monitor.
I suspect drivers aso will work better when the full game is out of beta stages though Wink

I love the look of the game, but I don't like the controlls(had same issue in DayZ )
Karting DLC out ahahha

Anyone playing arma 3?
Me and Nismo are online at the moment playing some Takistan life/ Altis life. Tongue
Played some Arma, lovin the strider just how they look. Tongue
[Image: 1024x578.resizedimage]
A few shots with 15th MEU Realism Unit

[Image: 7D09DCA5501BBCF6DD170FF8A394DC6D8ADFC18E]

[Image: 77F3146589E6FF016FD0EBE5291111EA498F6B0A]

[Image: 9EFCEFD274CF9E4470F7E03FF08DCA91D06D6D53]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's