[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: UnBan multiB (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:multiB

- Time & Date of Incident:multib Montana Banned 27 days 2013-03-12 19:57:49 2013-04-08 19:57:49 20d 21h 40min

- Replay / Screenshot Link: --
- Replay Timestamps: --

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: I dont know why i get banned. I dont see any report and on ban list dont have any reason ..If can somebody explain me what i do wrong please .. and i think TC is the best server for play

Thanks

Multi
You were banned for being abusive towards other players:

Chatlog Wrote:2013-03-12 - 19:24:27 UTC - Blackwood - multiB - [ESP]SPAPOWA[G25] : [TOW] Adam - WHAT ARE YOU *Removed* DOING RETARDED ?

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Can you explain why you were abusive to another player? Even though there was no reason on the ban list for you to see, surely that abusive comment was at least a slightly memorable event.

Your record for abuse isn't that bad, but your general record shows me you've had enough action taken against you to know the rules - you've been around long enough too.
Yes i can , he are [TOW]Adam ( im not sure ) and he is alwais crashing cruisers , using !caution when dont have crashes .. always making [TOW]Work wrong.Some admins , admins , cruisers ,( and me ) say he how to do good , and he make me be angry and i say this ..
(2013-03-19 09:28)multiB Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i can , he are [TOW]Adam ( im not sure ) and he is alwais crashing cruisers , using !caution when dont have crashes .. always making [TOW]Work wrong.Some admins , admins , cruisers ,( and me ) say he how to do good , and he make me be angry and i say this ..

That's what !report and forum reports are for. Insulting users because they're breaking rules is quite illogical, since you're breaking rules yourself.

You haven't even mentioned that you're sorry or haven't expressed any regret over the situation.
Yes , thats true , but he ? is making his work wrong and causing problems and dont say nothing to him ?
Well, you've posted three times and you clearly don't regret your actions.

And as mentioned previously, if someone is actively causing problems on the server, utilise the !report function, or post a thread here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6

You had ample opportunity to at least apologise - it would have helped your case but you neglected to do so.

You will serve the rest of your ban.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's