[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: crashing fine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Well, basically is my idea to give [COP]'s the rights to fine someone that crashes a xx amount after etch other. Depends how hard the impact of the crash is.
This fine will only shows up when he really crashed a lot, just like the speeding fine.

Is it possible to build that in the ''Insim'' ? That in the bar above, (Where the backup shows up) will pop up (just as the backup call) That someone is crashing, and you can respond on that call. (only 1 cop for 1 call.)
The ''Insim'' calculates automatically the highness of the fine.

Or,

We can do that it shows up for a few seconds, and then it disappears again, so you have to drive to him, and do a ''routine check'' (or he failed to stay right or something, but you're going to chase him / stop him) and then you can see he is crashing a lot, and you're able to fine him.

Maybe we should do this only on the normal roads, and not in a safezone 2 or higher, because that are stunt zones, and people are crashing there a lot.
You cannot see from the outside that he is wanted for crashing.

idea's and comment's are more then welcome Wink

Thanks,
Vincent
Causing an accident fine should suffice for now to be honest. I personally feel there will be too many loopholes opened up and the admin work would pile up where people think they have been unfairly fined.

Good idea in theory, however in practice I can't see it working that well. Nice suggestion though! Smile
That what the pirate said.

Worst case scenario: you encounter Nick on the server, and you will be bankrupt in minutes. Next to that, how is the insim going to determine who's fault the crash actually is?
Can't it work without the message system?

That the 'caused a crash' fine is determined by the InSim (same fine as !sorry?), but is only logged (in the cop insim) when a cop is in visual range (200m?), or if there's no actual contact, just a fixed amount?
Good idea Karak, but do you mean that only cops can see it if they are within 200 meters ?
I don't think giving a message would really be fair, though when it's limited to a certain distance I guess it could work.

What I mean is that the fine for causing a crash is calculated by the InSim on how hard the impact was, though it would only be in the fine list when a cop was within an x radius from the crash when it happened.
(2013-03-21 20:59)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think giving a message would really be fair, though when it's limited to a certain distance I guess it could work.

What I mean is that the fine for causing a crash is calculated by the InSim on how hard the impact was, though it would only be in the fine list when a cop was within an x radius from the crash when it happened.

When the cop actually saw the crash, and is able to estimate the situation, yes i agree. it's also more realistic.
so he can't fine the wrong person.
Reference URL's