[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Post your dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
And i mean those you get when sleeping Smile

Last night i dreamed a wasp chased me around a big grass field and i ran so fast i had never done before, and there it ended (i woke up). There were more in it before that but i cant remember that part Tongue
The only thing I remember of last dream, was that I woke up, overslept for something, hurried, then woke up again, and it was just 5.30am.
I've ever dreamed that I jumped over a fence and robbed a store, stealing their bikes and such. lol Tongue
Well, i was nascar racer in my last dream. Start at the race i woke up Sad (lol)
Most of my dreams should go to the +16 section.

In a recent one my cat got run over by a bus but later she reappeared perfectly fine. In that dream I also went into some random place where I supposedly had a job interview but at the door they tested my blood to let me in the building and I didn't pass the test and didn't get through.

I be trippin' Biggrin
Random dream last night that there was a rover 216 parked on my lawn outside my house with all the suspension exposed, woke up very confused to say the least Tongue
For the record, i hate rovers Wink
last night i dreamed that i was a rockstar. Dont ask me why. But i dreamed it. Mellow
Last dream I can remember, I´d won a Humvee somewhere and I drove it into the stairs outside my aunts house where, for some reason, another 4x4 was parked and they were having dinner as wel.

I want that Humvee. Dayum it was fun.
All you guys can dreams of is cars lol, there's so much better things to dream of Tongue
I don't dream at all.
Atleast not that I know Tongue
Well, this was couple of nights ago, broke up with my girlfirend, then broke up with her again in my dreams, pretty depressing lol
My dream is my payday on the 23th December. Working 57hours a week atm because I'm working overtime, so I'm getting paper bitches haha
someone tried to murder me. Just when he was about to shoot I woke up. Fortunately.
OH yeah, borderlands nerding ftw. Had a dream with a little mix.. Pokemon, and Borderlands. xD
(2011-11-09 21:46)Stevo Wrote: [ -> ]Well, this was couple of nights ago, broke up with my girlfirend, then broke up with her again in my dreams, pretty depressing lol

I've been doing the same thing since 3 days ago... Hopefully we are sorting things out though Smile Best of luck with whatever you do btw. Smile
I once dreamed I was waking up, except I was on a baking tray inside an oven next to several cup cakes. I was about the same size as the cup cakes. I think I may have even been a cup cake, but I still had the ability to see and hear.

After a few seconds, the oven was opened swiftly in front of me by a fat and short middle-aged lady. She had short curly hair, red cheeks and was dressed like an old fashioned cook with a white apron.

She quickly bent over and peered deep into the oven, looking at all the cup cakes (me in particular). She looked surprised at her work Ohmy and then whisked us out of the oven. At that point I was quite frightened and woke up.
I was loved by a person who accepted me for who I am with my conditions Unsure
(2011-11-10 13:45)Turkey Wrote: [ -> ]I once dreamed I was waking up, except I was on a baking tray inside an oven next to several cup cakes. I was about the same size as the cup cakes. I think I may have even been a cup cake, but I still had the ability to see and hear.

After a few seconds, the oven was opened swiftly in front of me by a fat and short middle-aged lady. She had short curly hair, red cheeks and was dressed like an old fashioned cook with a white apron.

She quickly bent over and peered deep into the oven, looking at all the cup cakes (me in particular). She looked surprised at her work Ohmy and then whisked us out of the oven. At that point I was quite frightened and woke up.

This surprisingly reminds me of the holocaust, what a nightmare eh
I once dreamt that I'd built a house (a la Grand Designs style), which was in the middle of a wood. I dreamt every detail of the place, and it probably wouldn't be excessively expensive to build IRL. I dreamt it in such detail that I could even come up with plans for it.

If I ever get the money, I'd build it. As it is I've made a fairly accurate representation in Minecraft Tongue
You shouldn't have said that last bit. Whenever I do remember my dream, it's always really personal Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's