[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban weird
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:XRG DRIFT

- Time & Date of Incident 3-19-13

- Replay / Screenshot Link:None
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:Well i wanted to play TC Today and it said Host refused connection i didnt do anything wrong i checked the ban list and it doesnt have a reason why i am banned ????
You were automatically banned for possible account fraud because your IP changed from one country to another. Did you travel to another country recently? If so, where from and where to?
I changed ip becuase i was getting ddos attack from people so thats what i had to do.

Sorry but can u unban me
The IP you last connected with is located in Canada. Can you confirm that?
No,I live in the USA
So your account is not supposed to have connected from a IP in Canada? In other words, you did not join the servers from a Canada IP?
i changed my own ip so i am guessing it is from canada but i am from USA

i am using Verizon Wireless as a wifi hotspot so that may be the problem
Alright. I will get someone to sort this out. Hang on for now please, thanks.
i was getting Ddos attacked by someone so i changed ip i have to use wifi hotspot from Verizon Wireless so that ip may be from canada
You should be unbanned.
ty very much
Your welcome.

Beware that if you change IP back to the previous location, it will probably auto-ban you again. In that case you'll have to post here.
Reference URL's