[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: War Thunder Open Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WWII aircraft game. Sequel to Wings of Prey. Now open beta.

http://warthunder.com/en/

[Image: WT_screenshot_7.jpg]
That looks Sweet!! Downloading now.
Been playing it for a while now, got like 60 in game hours racked up Laugh. Once you get past the first few crappy planes its amazing Smile
Just made some screenies. I so damn like the graphics. Colorful, fluid and soft like butterSmile

[Image: shot_2013_03_23_15_16_43.jpg]

[Image: shot_2013_03_23_15_18_19.jpg]
Graphics look really nice. didn't expect thsi from a MMO. 2Gb to go. Hate my ISP Sad
Ahh cool.. *undusts Joystick while downloading*
(2013-03-23 16:44)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh cool.. *undusts Joystick while downloading*

You won't have fun playing with a joystick, everyone who uses mouse has a massive advantage over you Laugh
Dunno where you get that from. I think the joystick support is excellent.
(2013-03-23 17:24)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno where you get that from. I think the joystick support is excellent.

+1 joystick is better than mouse
(2013-03-23 17:20)SLiiDE Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-23 16:44)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh cool.. *undusts Joystick while downloading*

You won't have fun playing with a joystick, everyone who uses mouse has a massive advantage over you Laugh

(2013-03-23 17:24)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno where you get that from. I think the joystick support is excellent.

I think, haven't played yet, that its basicly the same as in LFS with mouse - wheel. Mouse can do things way quicker than a wheel can, wich gives advantage in .. tight situations. Either way, I'm a noob with a joystick, so there better be a tutorial. Tongue
Yeah its so much easier to aim with mouse, then it is with a Joystick. So you end up having a disadvantage over everyone who uses mouse.
Some more impressions Laugh
[Image: shot_2013_03_24_16_53_55.jpg]

[Image: shot_2013_03_24_16_59_31.jpg]

[Image: shot_2013_03_24_17_17_21.jpg]
Level 2 ATM Biggrin Biggrin this is awesome. One of the best games I ever tested.
I gonna try, but i think i gonna have 10fps Sad
Surely a joystick's 3/4 axis are better than a mouse's 2? The rudder's there for a reason you know Wink

Ed: downloading
(2013-03-24 19:50)Bruno_G Wrote: [ -> ]I gonna try, but i think i gonna have 10fps :(

21 in minimum :|
(2013-03-25 00:30)Elmo Wrote: [ -> ]Surely a joystick's 3/4 axis are better than a mouse's 2? The rudder's there for a reason you know Wink

Ed: downloading

You'll see when you play it, if your using a joystick you get absolutely destroyed by mouse players Sad
Couldn't even get used to flying on the joystick, well, flying is allright. But then there's still the aiming for planes bit. Haven't been past the tutorial yet. Tongue
If anyone wants to play a few games, add me ingame: SLiiDE101

If im online hit me up Biggrin
Just got past the fighter tutorial as well as assault one Biggrin We Wheel/joystick users suck. :/

As SLiDE says I'm up for gaming: TheTGX
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's