[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - eddy678 (Unban Request Granted by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: eddy678

● Time & Date of Incident 15:00pm- 16:00pm on the 24/03/13

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Unable to provide .
● Replay Timestamps: Unable to provide.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Ok here is the story: Normally I use short-cut keys to open applications and browsers. Now I was going to open Google chrome, I thought the short cut key was: CTRL+ALT+R, but I was wrong. When I managed to open Google Chrome and get back onto LFS. Unknowingly, the keys that I pressed (CTRL+ALT+R), opened a slick mod which I used to use for lfs version 0.6b...so when I left the pits, I got kicked or banned off the server automatically. If I knew that the slick mod was open, I would of closed it immediately before getting onto lfs since I know that using anything which modifies the way the car handles is against the rules. I have never used any type of mod on normal servers, only on modified servers which have been activated via the lfs devs. So yes this is why I have gotten banned from the server, although I do not see myself on the ban list.

I hope a moderator can understand my situation, and take further action.
It seems like a Cheat Protection ban which is done by LFS itself and not us. We can't remove these bans I'm afraid.
(2013-03-24 23:13)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like a Cheat Protection ban which is done by LFS itself and not us. We can't remove these bans I'm afraid.

It doesn't matter now, LFS has unbanned me from the server. Thank you for replying though Smile.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's