[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hennessey Performance, Ford GT Speed Record.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crank'N'Piston Wrote:Looks like the guys at Hennessey Performance have been pretty busy as of late. As well as further fine-tuning the awesomely powerful Venom GT and putting its HPE300 Ford Focus ST through its rather unorthodox paces, the Hennessey boys and girls have also just broken the Texas Mile record speed with its modified Ford GT.

Already a record holder at the track with a 263.3mph (around 423.7kph) speed, Mark Heidaker’s Camo GT – which boasts under its bonnet a twin Precision turbocharged 5.4-litre Accufab Racing unit – went several better with Patrick O’Gorman behind the wheel by launching itself to 267.6mph (around 430.7kph) at the Texas Mile in Beeville, nearly ten years after the venue’s first inaugural event.

Sources: HPDesign
Crank'N'Piston
WHAT A SEXY BEAST ! Biggrin
crazy shit oO i really like the incar part, turn up your speakers and listen Thumbup
I remember when this happened. I nearly blew a load through my pants at that sound. How can you keep that much power in a straight line!
I would say, can't be that hard. Untill I remembered a photo of a Camaro that didn't survive it. The driver did.

[Image: chevy-camar-kelly-crash.jpg]
Reference URL's