[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting Rynno666 (Report Archived by Mr. NB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: niemiec25

● Their LFS Username(s): Rynno666
● Their LFS GameName(s): Rynno (with some weird ASCII stuff)

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://lh.rs/7ubA8eQOADKu
● Replay Timestamps: 16:20:00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Rynno pit maneuvers me on the Autobahn, no sorry. Gave him twice the chance to say anything, but no comment from his side besides stating that he did nothing wrong. Incident happened today, March 27th, 2013 at round about 5 pm GMT+1.

Note besides: He is using a Schutzstaffel-skin (SS). Thumbdown I won't post a screenshot of that, as I do not want to be linked to pictures like that.
Lol u reported me for that " Pit" manouvers? I was driving ion straight behind u and want pass u close but u car was turning right and left little bit and we touch little bit our cars and u get "pitted" it was not prupose and i tell may times sry when u start talking to me. First time i didint see you that u talk to me because i was on chase. I tell you many times sorry for i nearly touched u car and u telling in server i ram u ? Lol and schutztaffel skin?? Biggrin Its electric like power car u lol what is schutstaffel
anyway i think this is not worth to report it was even not prupose and its on replay i tell may times sry. He just want report somebody

What are you talking? i have this skin very long times ( all my cars) and many servers and thats not some schutstaffel or what u say its Electrik boxes have, POWER u knw ,i like this style
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Alright, i've checked the replay.

ProDriver, it does unfortunately for you seem, that you have prefmored a P.I.T. maneuver on Maverick intentionally. You've said that it was accidental, but you shouldn't be driving that close to Maverick anyway. You were literally next to him and he had nowhere to go but in the wall, so it was you who was at fault there.

Next thing is that you have turned your wheel in the direction of Maverick, so it was hardly his fault "for going left and right".

Bellow are the screenshots of your cockpit camera:

[Image: rynno.png]

[Image: rynno2.png]

It took you a while to apologise aswell and you were not being chased, as you've said. You only apologised when Maverick confronted you again in the Safe Zone and even then you were being shady, with partly blaming him. You have however said "sry" at one point and this is your only mitigating circumstance in this case.

Now, since it wasn't a major ram and since you at some point did apologise, i will give you a chance. Even though i could of easily banned you, as you don't really seem to learn, i will issue you one last warning. You've served quite a lot of bans in your past and i'll make sure that if you get in trouble again, you will serve the longest ban yet.

Make sure to re-read the server rules, so you can stay out of trouble: http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules/

You were given a chance, so don't waste it.

Thank you.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's