[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 48 Hours - [Discussion]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Banner2.png]

Please discuss the event in this thread.

Thanks

~ [TC] CityDriving

Recommend whose ever participating to reduce their monitor's brightness/contrast for the sake of those eyes lol. TC will not be held responsible for any damage to your cornea!!
(2011-11-11 05:33)Fuji Wrote: [ -> ]Recommend whose ever participating to reduce their monitor's brightness/contrast for the sake of those eyes lol. TC will not be held responsible for any damage to your cornea!!

This happened to Savy during the Gumball and he still has the mark on his eyes, you have been warned.

PS, Savy's a tool.
haha that's what you call extreme!!! rawrrrrr
its all fun and games, until someone loses an eye Tongue
To bad that if I miss a weekend of work, that I wont be able to pay the bills Glare ..
Spread the word about this event please folks, there's over 600k in the prize pot and only 15 people to share it between!
Lamp, could i put it on the LFS forum for you ?
(2011-11-15 20:33)Lewis Wrote: [ -> ]Lamp, could i put it on the LFS forum for you ?

There wouldn't be much point in that seeing that only people with 10,000km+ can compete.
Good point
Remember that this starts tonight at 23:59.

There's still plenty of time to sign up if you're interested, it's free!
UK time zone?
Yeah 23:59 GMT
South City!?!?!?! REALLY?? what a waste of time signing up was if its on such a stupid track!!
(2011-11-19 19:30)Kieran Wrote: [ -> ]South City!?!?!?! REALLY?? what a waste of time signing up was if its on such a stupid track!!

That what Vettel says when F1 gets to Singapore? Drive the track you're given Thumbdown
Nothing wrong with South city, its a nice track, only thing is the people who can't drive fail on it Smile
Mimimimimi....awesome idea to place it on sydney.
I almost signed up and now I'm glad I didn't since I get average of 4 FPS in Sydney lol
(2011-11-19 19:30)Kieran Wrote: [ -> ]South City!?!?!?! REALLY?? what a waste of time signing up was if its on such a stupid track!!

Man up and deal with it, everyone else did.
Well i take it that it was Chuck's bright idea to change the layout during a event?
That's just stupid. I mean it's only 48hrs, couldn't he have just waited? When i came on at 1:45pm GMT, I heard that Lowrider has been banned aswell? TBH i'm not surprised Lowrider raged at you Chuck. He's one of five people been going at it constantly working on specific lines through the track to try keep a high average speed and you alter there playing style?
what gives you the right? So what, you're the server admin, you don't see the hosters of 4gamers customers changing their layouts. So why should you? Does the 24 Hour Le Mans have a layout change in the middle of the event? You weren't even on when i joined the server so i ask you, what was the point?
Your not a TC and yet you change their layouts on a whim? Yes, their layout, not yours.
Everytime you do change a layout it's usually because you've been wrongsided and you've spat your dummy out and had a little hissy fit.

You are an arse, Chuck. You need to grow up, and to be honest about what Lowrider said, you had it coming.

(2011-11-20 02:01)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]Man up and deal with it, everyone else did.

Take a leaf out of Lamps book

I hope you get dealt with and this doesn't get swept under a rug because many of us are sick of it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's