[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Stevan, not respecting sirens (Report Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: AidenJohnson

● Their LFS Username(s): turbosrbija
● Their LFS GameName(s): Stevan

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?z9ts1qrxawof6sj

● Replay Timestamps:
Just look at the end then go back around 2 mins when im in chase.

● Description of incident
I was chasing his friend as him and his mate were drifting so I pulled one of them, as I was in the chase the friend (Stevan) decided to follow me and come beside me, as I went to enter the right side of the road he blocked me and I crashed into the barrier causing me to loose the chase. He claims he's allowed as he was in ''my side of the road'' but I don't think its acceptable.
To make clear: Stevan is neither my friend nor my mate.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

What an appropriate replay name. Next time, use an ounce of common sense and actually name it constructively instead of insulting.
The rules state you need to slow down for sirens and let chases pass. He clearly failed to do this, and therefore a warning has been left on his URS.

Three notes for you, Aiden.
  • Your general attitude isn't inspiring. The guy you were raging at is new, and although, admittedly, he did break a server rule, as a regular, you should put him in the correct direction instead of getting this mad at him.

Code:
2013-04-02 00:11:31 UTC Jamaica AidenJohnson [GLOW] AJ [COP] : You're so stupid, you followed me and was in my way. i crashed and lost the chase because you

2013-04-02 00:09:13 UTC Jamaica AidenJohnson [GLOW] AJ [COP] : THERE IS SIRENS FOR A REASON

2013-04-02 00:09:07 UTC Jamaica AidenJohnson [GLOW] AJ [COP] : DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT

2013-04-02 00:09:02 UTC Jamaica AidenJohnson [GLOW] AJ [COP] : YOU FOLLOWED ME
  • Always name your replays appropriately. There is always a chance the person you reported could view this thread, and I doubt they'd be very happy with what you called them in the replay name.

On the 23rd of March, you confirmed a warning which said you need to read rule 1.1. Either you haven't done it, or are just blissfully ignoring it. Either way, you will receive a one day ban due to a recent warning and your general attitude.

• Although you didn't break rule 4.9, make sure you don't. When you chased Maverick, it was a valid chase. But you said:
    Aiden Wrote:I was chasing his friend as him and his mate were drifting so I pulled one of them
    Remember rule 4.9 which says you must see the incident, I doubt you saw Stephan actually breaking laws at the time. If you didn't, it doesn't matter in this case since you didn't issue Stephan a fine for it. This is just a reminder just in case!

Thanks for your report!
~ TC

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's