[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban... (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please unban me, i didnt know i was talking to an admin... TC Stuna or something like that.

I told a guy to stfu, but i didnt know he is a administrator.Rolleyes

I did that because he was asking me like a milion questions, and i just wanted to drive, and i cant type , my english is not good, and my keyboard is below my driving wheel. So when i need to type, i must move the wheel CursingCrying

he was alerting me that i cant use FXO ?? it is a standard skin, i j ust changed colours to red and black.

and FXO reminds me on a Opel Astra Bertone
i drive like 20 hours to buy that car, and now he dont lett me to drive it ?

PLease remove the ban
I was asking you about your car because it had some damage done to it that only modified cars get. So before you told me to "stfu" how could you not know that I am a admin? After all your driving on TC CityDriving.
i drive on your server for 3-4 days... and i dint modify anithing ... just changed colours
Ok. So your telling me that your fxo isn't modified? Meaning changed into a Opel Astra? Also, even if I wasn't an admin you should never tell anyone to "stfu". If you read the rules you would know that you can't do that.
ofcorse it is not modified. I just said that fxo reminds me on that car.

Ok, my bad for telling him to stfu.

I am Sorry.

but still he was anoing with all of that questions.

Can i have a unban ?
for how long am i banned ?
Your banned for a week for telling me to stfu.
Denied. Please read and follow the rules.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's