[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Cop crazy driving (Report Archived by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Username : AidenJohnson
My Nickname : AidenJohnson.

Username : LOGiCALX
Nickname : LOGiCALX[COP]

Replay : http://www.mediafire.com/?qbusrf1um59uohk

This guy, he caught my eye when he started pushing me in the pits so I followed him for a bit and he was drifting and just aggressive driving all over the place, not sure about speeding but we'll see.
1:10:07 - Pushing me in pits?
Could easily avoid me as im sitting in the pits (busy) watching my screen so he decides to start pushing me and claiming im blocking him?

1:10:56 - Weird response
I ask him why he was pushing me (I used the term 'ramming') and he replied with ''If that's a ram, I'm blue and have a 15ft penis'' Don't think its appropriate tbh....

1:18:10 - Drift/Snaking?
Not sure what this is about, looks as if he lost interest in the chase and chooses to go for a little drifting session.

1:18:31 - Blatant drifting.
Trying to get the back end out, drifts for a while and then soon comes to an end after hitting a wall.

1:18:58 - Handbrake/Drift
Don't see why but feels necessary to drift

1:22:07 - Drift?
not sure on this one but thought its best to point it out

1:22:43 - Speed & Drift
Does 110mph roughly what looks like to catch up to someone but drives past and then drifts?

1:22:43 - I confront him
I tell him not to speed/drift as cop. I don't get a response just a drift infront of me...?

1:23:30 - Drift
more drifting by the looks of it.

I didn't find his responses that great so thought id point out his copping skills.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Having looked at the replay, He clearly pushes AidenJohnson who is just sat in the pits for no reason at all and then comes out with a comment mentioned above when he is asked why he did. He then joins on a chase and at time stamp :1:14:39 he performs a P.I.T on the suspect, but continues to ram into the suspects door, and at time stamp 1:14:47 he tries to push his suspect into the barriers
he clearly drifts several times, wrong sides and also sped as a [COP]. Due to this he will be lossing his rights and will need cop training to gain them back

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's