[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Fin Rocket. (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Chriship

● Their LFS Username(s): rakettijoona
● Their LFS GameName(s): FIN ROCKET

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?167z0d0nfb78wpu
● Replay Timestamps:

*7.50 : User clearly drives wrong way crashing me at full speed while i was chasing. Not even asking sorry , continues driving.

*8.00 : After the colision with me ([COP] Frozen) , stays stopped in the middle of the road and continues driving wrong way.

*9.54 : Exits the pits in wrong way , clearly he doesn't care about anything.

*10.00 : After exiting the pits in wrong way , user stays blocking the fast lane from Highway 1 during some seconds.

*14.50 : User starts doeing donuts and stunting , almost crashing the traffic , and blocking both ways.

*17.20 - 17.40 : User turns avoiding the wrong way , almost crashing incoming traffic. Also stays in the middle of the road blocking the way.

*18.30 : User starts driving wrong way in Highway 1

*18.53 : User crashes cars exiting from the pits , and crashing himself avoiding the wrong way once again.

*19.40 : User and his friend ram me & my suspect full speed , and after that , aint about to apologizing.

*23.20 - Till End of the replay : User keeps breaking the rules , constantly wrongsiding , crashing , and ramming me without apologising totally on purpose.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time):
Described in timestaps*.

*Requesting a long ban for the reported user for constantly breaking the rules.
To note: His cash already arrived to -1000€

ThankYou.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Right, thanks for the report.

This user has been banned for 3 days. They are new to the servers, this is the reason I am being slightly more lenient. They havent had any previous history either.

Just want to add, I do not condone your ram against him at the end of the replay when you start the chase. I wont be taking any action against you, but two wrongs do not make a right.

Will leave this topic open for a few hours incase anything is to be added.

Ash
Well just wanted to say something about that note.

Didn't even notice about it , wasn't mentioned so , just bit upset after someone is ignoring you , ramming you , and ruining your fun.

Thanks for the actions taken.
Being upset is fine, but dont get yourself in trouble Wink

Will lock this topic now Smile

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's