[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Kyoto70 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: banner_discussion.png]
Is it possible that there could be a live commentary on the radio so that those whom are not able to get in the server can be aware of whats happening?
Wow a great idea actually Ohmy there should be a space on the server for the commentator(s) then. However I can't do it, im racing Smile

Nice idea though.
That's an idea, if someone wants to volunteer to do a radio show with commentary then that'd be cool.
Thank you Smile
I like the idea, i would volunteer if i had a good mic Tongue
Great idea Louis. Would be nice to see someone doing this! Biggrin
If someone came onto Teamspeak and broadcast their windows sounds, you could interview drivers during the race or something.
Nice idea! Also maybe we could get a livestream running?
e.g. I could set up a livestream but only from my cockpit view since I'm racing, but if someone who is spectating could stream, we could get it be really nice, radio + livestream Heart
That would be pretty nice if someone's willing to do it.
I would be happy to run a live steam on Shift + U to tour the race, I will think about radio though. Drop me out of the race and put Snake in? I'm not much of a racer anyway

http://www.livestream.com/kyoto70live?t=470817

Set this up Smile
Hmm...maybe i could help you with commenting? I have a condensator mic (studio microphone) and my english is nealy flawless Smile

Sad thing is, though, that i am participating in the race.
If you want me as commentator, i'll think again if i want to participate in the race.

Smile
We could have "racer-eye-view" commentary at times if the director chooses.
Have a main commentator then some random martin brundle on the backround (2nd commentator) and then maybe a racer too, if someone can do it. Smile

And a livestream that could be recorded with the commentary and then someone would upload it with the results or something. Smile
Well I've got a stream to work which is nice quality and doesn't cause any problem to my internet. So I could easily use that to show the race from a driver's POV if wanted.
Yeah Savy, that would be great! Would you be able to give livestream a try? It's got alot of visual features and auto configures to your res etc... If so i will PM you the information =)
Alright I'll give it a try later, just send me the information in a PM please Smile
As I said, I could also offer cockpit view via livestream.com if wanted Smile
See PM's Smile
I think this is a great idea and looking forward to seeing it all put together.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's