[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - Chrisi21 (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Chrisi21

● Time & Date of Incident: not sure

● Replay / Screenshot Link: ----
● Replay Timestamps: ----

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was banned because I swear too much, but I'll stop. thought it is a little silly that you ban me 3-4 hours after I swore and apologized for it right after!

so please consider to unban me.

Regards.

[TOW]Chris
Chris21
Administrator Message by: Cal

Changed the thread name to a more suitable one
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

However the admin who placed the ban noted that you have continued to swear numerous times.
Hmm... like i sayd. i swear a lot, sorry for that.
only thing i can say and do is I'll stop swearing on the server.

can't do anything other than that.
how long would it take before i get an answer on the unban??

I love TC's Cruise but the next on my list is WKD since im banned on TC
Give it at least 24hours, we have other things to do.
Hmmm, so that person who banned me can't look at it quick and just say no or yes..

Alright then.
The person who banned you has not been online, so therefore that would be impossible. Please wait.
I wasn't home so I couldn't look at this.

You've had five swearing fines this month already (it's only the 10th) and 12 swearing fines since February 2013.

Server Rules Wrote:1.7. Use proper language at all times.
[...]
Note: The most serious swearwords are auto-fined by the system, but this is only a warning. You may still get banned in case of repeated violations.

The countless times you have been fined should have been the warning, and this ban is the punishment. After all those swearing fines, I don't see why you should be unbanned (until the ban automatically expires).
Ok if u say so.

4-6 more cruise servers i can go to.
not my lose.

But think about it then Wink
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's