[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Biggi (Unban Request Granted by Mikee)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:[DIH]Grilla

● Time & Date of Incident -

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Well Cause of raciam which it was kinda but it was miss typed - and understood
Reborn had black in his name and I was telling him it was ugly, and then he changed his name in all caps and I said it looked ugly like the black do and I meant black did. I was not trying to be racisted I've learnt my lesson from that before which is why I said sorry to everyone when I noticed.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Alright thanks bro :)Btw I has Asperger syndrome and not everything I say comes out right you can ask anyone on skype about that they laugh at me for it all the time.
Hello, you were banned for saying:

[DIH]Grilla - Scott : Reborn don't use all caps they look ulgy like the blacks do.

You can CLEARLY see that you say this in a racist context and no way means the colour. You only noticed once I informed you on the server.

You were previously banned for entering the server with a racist name which you got unbanned for and it looks like you have failed to learn from this.
No I learnt from that. I didn't mean it how it came out yes I know it sounded racist but I didn't read it back to me. Reborn had a black name before and I told him it looked ugly. I have black friends and they understand not all the things I say come out how they are meant and they seem to understand that.
If I had have meant it I would not have said sorry.
I will think about this and reply back tomorrow.
Alright then bro sorry about this Smile
Edit:
This is what it was meant to have said:
Reborn don't use all caps they look ugly like the black names do.
Sorry to all again Smile
If that is true Biggi then it might be worth reading over your messages before posting them in future because that's actually quite a long way from what you wrote...
Agreed, but don't you ever type and talk to someone and think that you have put something and havn't or started typing what you want to say to them. Not that I am trying to make excuses but I've said sorry for my mistake once I was informed about it.
You will be unbanned, however if you are caught be racist again or anything remotely near it, you will be banned again for a year WITHOUT the chance to be unbanned

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's