[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: What are you doing?! (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello server administration, I hope to be heard. I do not know much English, but I will try to present available.

The first situation, for which the report was made to the recorded video:

I driving straight ahead of me "offender" on the wrong side and the police on my side, I slowed down and continued on. Since I heard Serena, looking in the mirror.

When I looked at the road, on my way there was a police car, parallel to it on the wrong side was "criminal". I managed to avoid an accident and I got a report. For what?! (replay saved)

The second situation:

I driving on to direct site the of road and not failing to understand anything was hit from behind. It was a police officer, who at full speed crashed my car and did not even apologize. After that was about an hour and I got a ban is not successful save replay.

For what I got banned!? I have repeatedly banned on your server! I'm sick of it, this went on forum, with a language unknown to me, that you have to ask, what the hell is happening on your server!? How to play it?!

On your server brainless *Removed* asserting itself, hand out bans for no reason! In your is this normal?
If this is a unban request please follow:

● Your LFS Username:

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Please take Stunna's advice. Also:

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I won't even look at this while your being abusive towards me, make another thread when you've grown up.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's