[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request ryan.hynes & gerrard2009 (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: ryan.hynes & gerrard2009

- Time & Date of Incident : Not sure of the exact date but around 2009,same time as (The Stig)'s ban

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Well it all started off when i was 9 years old and im now 13 with alot more maturity in my system & my head/brain. Also id like to bring up why i was banned. Ryan.Hynes & Gerrard2009 were banned in 2009. Gerrard2009 is an account that i own and let my friend use
it as i did NOT know he was BANNED FROM TC SERVERS (THE STIG) and hence to why i didnt understand why i was banned,but ive growed up and now understand and im arguing to the reason saying this is completely utter bullcrap(excuse my language but im very angry)The stig used my account without telling me he was banned on his other one and he said on his thread i share it with other people which is another LIE,hes the only person who has ever had access to it and hes lieing to get himself unbanned. Please reconsider your decision with his unban Ash and tell me why you havent unbanned my account as i did nothing and it was him? He posted a forum request to be unbanned and already he claims hes mature but already claims another lie from his head again about me sharing my accounts which is FALSE INFORMATION.

Please reconsider what you are doing by unbanning him or unban my accounts as they are aposuletelly not guilty for what hes done. If my gerrard2009 is still banned i dont understand what ive done apart from cruise the TC CityDriving Roads and have fun as a COP.;/ Now most of my stats would be gone over getting banned but yet again stig lies to you Ash and TC to get himself unbanned and leave me in his troubles by leaving MY ACCOUNT('S) banned!!!!!

Accounts banned over stig :

ryan.hynes
gerrard2009

Reason to check how i am not guilty:

Check my ip and trace it to the country which is ireland where ilive and hes from United Kingdom/England with a different ip,you can see on the times of bans he used his ip on my account and when i found out he got my acc banned i had changed password and he hasnt had it since 2009. Please DO THIS AND CHECK THE IP'S , i miss TC and i got a ban for completely uter NOTHING.

-Ryan
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I Haven got a reply yet Sad
I'll look at this when I get a proper chance to sit down and go through everything. Hopefully tonight.
I'm just trying to piece together how all the accounts are linked, and why (The Stig) was unbanned but no others were brought up.

Quote:The stig used my account without telling me he was banned on his other one

What is his other account?
(The Stig)

you can see his unban request be accepted over a numerous ammount of lies already saying i shared my accountwith multiple friends when he was the only person and he lied to me about not telling me he was banned the nusing my accounts and getting those banned. His unban appeal is found here.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=6696
Ok, before we go any further I'd just like to have one thing clarified. It will make the rest of this much easier.

Who owns the following accounts?

Ryan.Hynes
Gerrard2009
(The Stig)

Also, who has access to which account(s)?
I Own Ryan.Hynes and Gerrard2009 but STIG owns (The Stig) , hence to why he had my account was because he wanted to play on it on TC which i didnt know why but trusted him at the time and said ok but he never told me he had gotten his own account whom being (THE STIG) banned and then after that he goes on mine and gets MINE BANNED HENCE GERRARD2009 . sorry for not replying for a good amount of time due to ur website being down i forgot about this issue! Sad

Also only I HAVE access to ryan.hynes and gerrard2009 now. no one will ever get them ever again
Hi,

Sorry about the late reply.

Due to the reasons behind your ban(s) they will be staying.

(The Stig) will also be re-banned.

Josh.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's