[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report (Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:BMW93

● Their LFS Username(s):pasu_88
● Their LFS GameName(s):pasu_88

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?rjam3wb36mkii7a
● Replay Timestamps:3.29.46.00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Few minutes ago.
he rammed few times in the chase.
also the suspect did lag.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

You say he rammed a few times but only supply one timestamp. There is a lot of chase left after the timestamp you supplied. Please give timestamps of all rams.
well the last ones was because of lag i think.
My opinion on this is; he was about to either a.) turn left or b.) do a U-Turn by using this part of the road. You come up in front of him - he may or may not have expected this to happen. He had a cop (who was also chasing him) which had the potential of coming up behind him and he had you in front of him. Perhaps, if he had braked and reversed, or braked and tried to push you using minor force, he would have gotten busted due to both you and the cop who was pretty near.

This leads me to the rule:
Server Rules Wrote:You are permitted to use the force necessary (including moderate rams) to break through a roadblock. Avoid damaging the cops as far as possible.

It could be argued that his use of force was indeed necessary in order to avoid being busted. I would say what he did was a light to moderate ram and it seemed to have no detrimental affect to you in terms of car damage.

Furthermore, I skipped to a random part of the replay and saw this text from him:
In Game: pasu_88 Wrote:thanks for good chase and very sorry ramming
Regardless of the above, he did seemingly apologise at the end of the chase.

Do you think accepting his apology is perhaps a nice idea?

~ BoyPower
I didn't saw that comment Tongue
So yes i accept Smile

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's