[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Please unban me, is not my falt. (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, my acc "supra from hell" is banned i dont know why.. because i buy it from my friend. I ask him why u've been banned and he say dont know, but i think he lie to my.

Please unban me, now i buy acc from this dude and, i wanna play there.

I have it about a mont and its really cool, please let me play in your servers.

And i sorry, for this but is not my falt! THX

Have a nice day! Smile
Firstly please can you fill out the form below, then your request will be dealt with. Secondly i have moved the thread to unban request as it was in unban appeal. Thankyou.

● Your LFS Username:

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Deleted your other thread, please do not make two unban requests.
● Your LFS Username: acc "supra from hell" nickname "(ReBoot) vsp"

● Time & Date of Incident : N/A

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I buy acc, now i am a new owner and i want to play there, ban is before i get it, so i dont know what happend..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

Below is an extract from your User Record, which is a record of all admin actions taken.

*Caution, contains swearing..*

[attachment=391]

So.. comments?

Josh.
how to explane u, I am NEW OWNER of this acc, and i NOT driving there because from the moment i have i try it to enter and .. i cant SO .. acc is banned when other dude owns it.

How many times, i have to tell u i dont know enything about this question because i am not driving there.....

I dont have more comments ,,,

My english is not so great but .. lol u cant understand me ..... Sealed LipsX

I dont know how to explane u anymore .. ?
Sorry for the late reply;

We do not unban accounts just because someone new is using it - even with proof.

If you want to play on our servers, I suggest you buy a new account (£24 isn't a lot of money for a full game).

Josh.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's