[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User report SEB@ (Report Archived by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: mikebez

- Their LFS Username(s): b0cz3k
- Their LFS Nickname(s): SEB@

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?u73ga1kqvyrj6ql
- Replay Timestamps: 0:24 He wrongsides on the rounder-bout, marek chases him and pulls him over, he denies wrong siding the rounder-bout from there on he repeatdly rams cops in the chase.

23:00 I join in the chase with marek and destiny

29:00 - 30:00 He says "no ramming is not fun Tongue"

30:00 - 32:00 He says "Try escape before cops not using ram - mission imposible"

- Reason for report: In a nutshell, ramming police.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

After viewing the replay closely and checking everything. Some of the pits marek does are a bit rough, that said its also hard to judge your pit maneuver's when your suspect is constantly brake checking. After watching the replay SEB@ is constantly brake checking and slowing down to hit marek. In fact he does this 14/15 times and also hits 5 other people during the chase. And also interferes with another chase but as the ramming is more serious I'll focus on that. He's received bans in the past for ramming and at the start of the chase when he tries to drive off at interstate junction and he says you rammed him. Then 1minute later he rams you and types "1/1" which tells me from here his intentions are to ram you. He will receive a ban for his actions.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's