[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 747
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Absolutely terrible.
RIP to those seven people on board. That's very scary.
Damn, I wonder what happened there. Full loss of momentum..? R.I.P.
(2013-05-02 20:08)Seven Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, I wonder what happened there. Full loss of momentum..? R.I.P.

It stalled, I believe.
The cargo shifted, causing the plane to stall.
Ironic that a thread like this appears the day I was looking around at the cost of flight lessons/pilot's training etc. Perhaps the world is trying to send me a message.

RIP to those who lost their lives..
(2013-05-03 16:04)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]Ironic that a thread like this appears the day I was looking around at the cost of flight lessons/pilot's training etc. Perhaps the world is trying to send me a message.

If you mean coincidental then it sure is!
Lots of your speculation is right, we talked about this in En Route II the other day when it happened as we were ironically talking about emergencies. What happened was the plane pitched slightly too high and began to stall, probably due to a servicing where someone moved the trim lever all the way to it's highest level(which has happened before) The plane then stalled and crashed. Total human error. Pilots fault for not doing his pre-flight properly. Up for debate whether the cargo moved or not, or if it was even loaded properly because Center of Gravity and Lift play a huge role obviously.
More that they do a sharp take off our of afghan airports to minimise the risk of ground to air missile strikes.

Apparently carrying armoured vehicle or something which wasn't restrained properly
Reference URL's