[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - AidenJohnson (Report Archived by Michi)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: dollarsman

● Their LFS Username(s): AidenJohnson
● Their LFS GameName(s): [COP]A.Johnson

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.multiupload.nl/SWYMUCA1YX
● Replay Timestamps:

4:58 - I don't know what he wanted to do, maybe a simple U-turn or the show, but this one wasn't really safe. As a cop we must have a proper behaviour on the road.

11:00 / 13:30 / 15:02 / 16:15 / 17:37 - Overtook me dangerously while I was catching the suspect and was about to do maneuvers. Frankly, those moves weren't safe and could have been the cause of eventual accidents.

13:49 - I don't really know if that was on purpose but he clearly accelerated when I was infront of him, he pushed me and after, he was braking so I let you to judge this action. I remember that he failed to apologize.

16:25 - Suddenly, at full gas, he did a PIT maneuver and the suspect took off the ground as you can see. This could have been done in a different way. I am pretty sure he seriously damaged the suspect.
The rule describes clearly that we musn't cause any damage on the suspect and all maneuvers must be tactics.

17:27 - He took a shortcut and did a small push to [COP]Jake without any apologies.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Today, I joined a chase as a backup. I spotted many dangerous actions from the player and I would like that you take a look at these facts.
Everything described above.

Thank you.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2013-05-04 20:23)Val Wrote: [ -> ]4:58
I wonder why he did use strobes? The "drift" was on "parking lot", not THAT bad, but he shouldn't have done it.

Quote:11:00
unnecessary endangerment of other cop (Val)

Quote:13:30
not too bad - not worth any action

Quote:15:02
not the best PIT-attempt

Quote:16:15
left enough room for you - had to evade due to oncoming traffic - could've slowed down, but maybe would have brakechecked Jake then - still quite dangerous

Quote:17:37
Why did you steer right into him, when you saw him on your left? (FOV 90-100+) and also should've seen the attempt of passing in the mirrors, you're supposed to check them aswell?

Quote:13:49
he should've braked there, but could also be lag (the replay shows some lag there)

Quote:16:25
nothing too bad, you can see those nearly daily, just a bit hard PIT in a corner. Nearly no damage at all (maybe 0.1 mm on the suspension damage-bar) was done due to this, so only the tires got heated up a bit and the suspect spun - which is the use of a PIT

Quote:17:27
He was slamming his brakes, so it looks like an accident for me, he should've said sorry though

All in all I will put a warning in place, since his URS doesn't show much about bad copping. He should watch his actions a bit better in future and say sorry when he hits someone (applies also when he hits other cops in the chase), else he may have his cop-rights revoked in future. I hope he will watch himself a bit better.
At 17:37 I really was wondering why you did steer right into him, instead of slowing down / steering away?

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's