[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Panth3r (DeathlyAgs) (Report Archived by Michi)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Chriship

● Their LFS Username(s): DeathlyAgs
● Their LFS GameName(s): PanTh3R

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?dsdleyd7yqr7uae
● Replay Timestamps:

16.40 " Start of discussion. " "Deciding which server was better [TC] or [WKD].

19.46 : " Totally disrespectfully vocabulary towards someone who can't defend himself ''

20.18 : " Totally disrespectfully vocabulary towards [6S] Val , More detailed at the image attached below "

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
This user came to the server , and knowing where he comes from , he asked where he could take a job. As the name says [TC] is a citydriving server not a jobs server. At my view , he used this question trying to start a discussion with the rest of the cruisers in the server pointing out why [WKD] was better than [TC] and so during 8-10 minutes till i stopped replay cause he started to insult.

Hope this user gets banned from the servers as he really doesn't appreciate our community and he hasn't read the server rules which describe.

Quote:1.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.

1.7. Use proper language at all times.
Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated in our servers. Insulting gestures (ie "middle finger") or graphical characters will be treated like written in plain text. That includes the use of substitution characters in swearwords.
Please be advised that racism in particular is very harshly looked upon.
Note: The most serious swearwords are auto-fined by the system, but this is only a warning. You may still get banned in case of repeated violations.

#Attached file , Click the pic to see it bigger #
[Image: mini_523640report.png]

Thanks for reading.
I can't see the attached file, so here is the picture that complete the report :

(2013-05-05 11:24)Val Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see the attached file, so here is the picture that complete the report :

Thanks , forgot to add the link.

Modified to the post above.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Because it is the first offense and the user is quite new, I will give him a warning to remind him about sticking to rules 1.1 and 1.7.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's