[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: News from [TC] Racing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Nice, well done guys on 3rd.
(2013-11-07 20:39)Franky Wrote: [ -> ]I left them and I dont really know as of yet.

My talent
isnt stopping me getting into another team but other things are Wink

Scared Y u no use talent on GTAV???

Congratulations guys. Smile
As the halfway point of the 2014 GTi Series approaches, [TC] Racing open up a 114pt advantage over Last Lap Motorsports.

Get involved here.

[Image: gtiseries2.png]

[Image: gtiseries1.png]
Round 3 of the [TC] Racing GTi Series saw F.Sinchety of Street Obsessions take the win. [TC-R] took 2nd, 5th & 6th. [GLOW] Nick took his first ever podium in a [TC-R] event, finishing 3rd.

[Image: r3s.jpg]
It was a great race, shame the turnout wasn't a bit better. I even managed 2nd for a bit, and by the end Bill was creeping closer and closer. Another few laps and there'd have been a fabulous battle for 3rd.

A few more shots:

[Image: ap9NTS1.png]

[Image: QBI1CLh.png]

[Image: 05M5dV0.png]
We are pleased to announce that from the end of the GTi Series, Frank (Franky.s) will be listed as a guest driver for [TC] Racing.

[TC-R] F.Sinchety

He will be driving alongside us in Genuine Racing's latest league: GTi Trophy 2014: https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=85616
Congrats Franky!
Have fun Wink
Congratulations mate!
Congratulations Frank.
Congrats Frank and good luck!
Should be an interesting adventure Smile
The 2014 [TC] Racing GTi Series is over and the results are in:

Driver Championship:
1st - P.Butcher
2nd - F.Sinchety
3rd - N.Hunter

Team Championship:
1st - [TC] Racing
2nd - Street Obsessions
3rd - Team [GLOW]

Full series results can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?..._web#gid=0

[Image: finale_s.jpg]
Congrats to the winners and the winning teams! =]
No surprise to the winners Wink Fantastic drivers! Congrats all Smile
Congratulations all. Smile
Congrats all Smile
Congrats all the winners! Biggrin
Round one of the 2014 Genuine Racing GTi Trophy starts this week with pre-qualifying on Friday. Anyone up for the challenge of racing in a league with big names in the LFS league racing scene should definitely sign up.

Since the LFS league racing scene is definitely on the way down, there may not be many more "good" leagues in LFS. This is due to the hype surrounding simulators like Assetto Corsa.

The league will function in the following way:

- 6 Rounds
- Cars: XFG (No restriction) & XRG (2% Air Intake Restriction)
- Pre-qualifying (Friday-Saturday) - Pre-qualifying determines who will be on which starting grid on race day. You have 24 hours to set as many lap times as you like. If your best lap time puts you in the top 32 drivers then you will start on grid 1, the bottom 32 will qualify on grid 2. Anyone that pre-qualifies outside of the top 64 will not be able to race.
- Qualifying & Race (Sunday) - All finishing positions on grids 1 and 2 have points associated with them so even if you're in grid 2, you can still be competitive.

More information: https://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=398

[TC] Racing have fielded 3 drivers so far. Elmo, Frank and I will be trying to improve on our 3rd place finish from last year
Well I'll be taking part this year. I mean I don't expect much out of it but it'll be fun!

Giving [RDSR] a 'backmarker' name. Wink
(2014-05-13 21:06)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'll be taking part this year. I mean I don't expect much out of it but it'll be fun!

Giving [RDSR] a 'backmarker' name. Wink

Bring it on Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's